vibhor

Yamaha Scooters Spotted in Pune!!!

Hi friends!!! 3 new scooters were found at Yamaha showrooms in Pune by bikeindia.in. The Yamaha Vino, Mio and Nouvo were found in the Showroom. We have no idea what Yamaha

MIO looks like other scooties we have in india but Nuovo looks bit like sporty Yamaha bike and..last one Vino its a modern scooter with chopper bike like headlamps!smiley17.gif

Yamaha has upped its sleeves and it shows with the products it is bringing here. Both Vino & Nouvo are looking good. However, the Mio is looking like some cheap chineese scooter.

All these look too flimsy!!!

I dont bet on any of these... Yamaha should concentrate on what they do best rather than churning up some illogical scooters which do not have any future in Indian markets.

Apart from Bajaj and Honda and to some extent Kinetic none of the scooters were successfull, Year after year there were many scooters which entered the markets without success.

Yamaha India is in a very precarious condition as of now, they dont have to experiment too much into entering differnt markets. THey should instead concentrate on getting a firm foothold in the bike market share which it has lost post RX bikes!

nice pictures Vibhor. lets hope yamaha gets these on ur roads by this festive season. nice funky scoos by yamaha

Ya i agree that they are getting good bikes but dam no service and delays, they have to get their act together.

The Scooter look lovely smiley1.gif

not at all in this festive season - not even fz16 will be launched.. i guess!!      this new yamaha vino looks like the classic scooter "labrador".

But they should target first on sales and service and should not launch so many product in such a short span...

I heard that sales of FZ-16 are not taken care of while the ads and all are stating that its launched...

The Nuovo is a step through and if past history suggests anything, step throughs are not to the Indian two wheeler riders taste.  But I think Yamaha is just testing waters gingerly.  All those scoots are a long long way off from a launch.

Hmmm, all the three are good looking... But only one question cracks my mind.. Are we still in scooter era?? I'm not able to see a single Chetak or Super FE in chennai which were the best sellers in early 90s..