vibhor

Yamaha Scooters Spotted in Pune!!!

Are we still in scooter era?? I'm not able to see a single Chetak or Super FE in chennai which were the best sellers in early 90s..

We don't see many new scooters on roads because all the scooters available in market are basic and just utilitarian and young and enthusiast buyers shy away from these boring scooters. The Kinetic Blaze was a good looking scooter but the poor engine and mileage ruined it. The only scooter that has thhe looks and features like disk brakes, alloys with big looks is Aviator and its doing pretty well.

Scooters are and will always be a more practical solution due to the floor-board space, and storage space under seat. And if the style quotient is added to the equation like the yamaha twins (not trio), then the scooters may be back in action.

Hello,

This site conatin many thing about indian bikes and this site is very good for bike raider and i am one of them one topic i really like on this site is about yamaha bikes i like only yamaha bikes because i have yamaha R 15.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahul Kumar

@bluesapphire = buddy am also observing this  from few days that u post another new post just after ur previous one!..try to use edit option also sometimes dear!..anyways buddy plz dont mind it...n as u said maybe its prob. witth ur server!..anyways! smiley17.gif

The nuovi looks similar to the HH Street that is now discontinued rom the rear. But the front end looks very sporty and attractive. If the rear is re-designed with stepped seat like Kinetic Blaze and a more sporty silensor then it will be a looker for sure.

Yamaha is getting pretty aggressive these days as if the sleeping lion has awaken. If it brings these scooters along with R125, it can capture a good share in market. Hope they get the pricing right.

@bluesapphire = buddy am also observing this  from few days that u post another new post just after ur previous one!..try to use edit option also sometimes dear!..anyways buddy plz dont mind it...n as u said maybe its prob. witth ur server!..anyways! smiley17.gif
no buddy this problem was only with this thread...may be i was logging in through my mobile so that might have caused the problem..

by the way! how much cc are these scooters? Vino looks really great & is definitely a good option to go for if planning for one.....

Vino is 125cc. Most of these will be from 100cc to 150cc.

If yamaha can provide a 150cc bike that outperforms the 220 rivals, then its 100 or 125 cc scooter will be far better than the competition as there are no scooters that have good overall package of quality, reliability and performance.

If yamaha can provide a 150cc bike that outperforms the 220 rivals' date=' then its 100 or 125 cc scooter will be far better than the competition as there are no scooters that have good overall package of quality, reliability and performance.[/quote']

SX4! as per me Honda Activa is a real good option if u r opting for a scooter. it is 150cc n performance is great.....

yeah!!Activa is a good option n it has also been selling in good numbers...but personally i think its becoming quite outdated now!...aviator looks great n i think aviator has taken its place (correct me if am wrong!)... :-) smiley1.gifvibhor2008-10-17 10:08:39