ruckfules_niks

Is the CITY good enough to be CIVIC Jr. ?

It definately is a Civic Jr.

And I quite like it that way. I liked the Civic but the sheer size detered me from buying it . I usually do small runs 3-5 kms at a stretch ( 4-5times a day )in the traffic riden Mumbai streets. 

I am also looking to replace my 3.5 yr old City and I think the New City Automatic is perfect replacement . Being a gizmo freak , I love the idea of F1 type Padddle shift transmission . Looking forward to a test drive before deciding on the Manual or Auto.( Sadly not in showrooms yet ).

The only thing i would miss from the Civic is the Digital Speedo and Auto Side Mirrors.

the Engine performance of the City is simply too good , but styling hasnt been impressive , but rest everything seems to be good,  but to me it isnt the Civic jr , but a newer and better city with bad stylingsmiley19.gif

Regards,

Priya

Going in for a soft launch 1st. & prolonging the deliveries for soo long, has turned out to be a huge turn off to me. The initial enthusiasm I had for this car, has died down & looking on the pics. for long too has washed away the charm for me. Im certainly off this Honda, looks is all its got, glaring deficiency of a diesel must be highlighted!

rather honda could have gone with the way toyota created a buzz in the market before the launch of altis....like they could have carried the date of the launch for a month or two....right now this car is slipping out of notice of many car buyers...maybe honda may be indulging in aggressive campaigning in november...in terms of thriftness of equipments the new city is surely the civic junior smiley2.gif !!!! 

rather honda could have gone with the way toyota created a buzz in the market before the launch of altis....like they could have carried the date of the launch for a month or two....right now this car is slipping out of notice of many car buyers...maybe honda may be indulging in aggressive campaigning in november... 
i agree...

Today Honda dealer here called me and said that bookings of citi have started but i said that on 15th new city was to be diplayed in your showroom, then he said no it will come on 21st, so i said that call me then only...No newspaper ad is dissappointing...

Oh speed u saw the ad on Tv, i will check it out..