vibhor

Chevy to launch Captiva Automatic Soon!!

If they decide on assembling captiva in india ,the prices would come down.May be instead of reducing prices they may add new features like 4WD.Also an automatic variant with a below 20L price may become a reality.But instead if they decide to take the CBU route the prices will be high.

well captiva is the car i prefer against endeavour,crv and outlander...and it badly needed an automatic gearbox and 4 wheel drive cause it was loosing on the suv enthusiasts who want 4wd in their suv's !!!!

What do you say' date=' will the automatic Captiva beat the recently launched automatic version of the Mahindra Scorpio? [/quote']

Oops, you are comparing 2 opp. poles more like Horse & Mule!

Scorpio is nowhere near Captiva.

GM sales figures are poor because of the service they provide. Go to any showroom, and sales people treat u like u r burden on them and when will u leave the place. I have encountered this in Mumbai, Pune, Blr as well.

Good Products and Worst Service.

GM sales figures are poor because of the service they provide. Go to any showroom' date=' and sales people treat u like u r burden on them and when will u leave the place. I have encountered this in Mumbai, Pune, Blr as well.

Good Products and Worst Service.

[/quote'] i dont know about the cities you have mentioned but in my City i.e Surat and in Ahmedabad they are providing excellent service....

I am impressed with the service of Chevy especially its better than Honda's...

@yamahaR15- buddy captiva is doing really well,poor sales figures are not the case.The automatic captiva is on the cards for a long time now its not that GM decided to launch it suddenly!A/T was obviously required since buyers in that segment actually prefer a A/T.Talking about their service i think at the moment they are offering excellent service since their increase in no. of service outlets.

actually both,the captiva n Cr-V are great cars!...but some people prefer captiva because of its more SUV looks and its also a great offroader ..while the Cr-V lacks those mascular looks and is more like combi of luxury car n soft roader!smiley1.gif