vibhor

Honda Unicorn Grand Prix Edition Launched!!!!

smiley1.gifHey friends!!Honda has launched a new limited edition variant of its 150cc product Unicorn. The new Unicorn Grand Prix edition comes in a racing blue, white and green livery highlighting its racing DNA. According to Honda

i think honda doesnt  have good engineers to tune unicorn

even HH is showing some commitment in 150 cc segment ,hunk & CBZ are good examples

unicorn is now looking dated & overdone with graphics

why cant they launch a bike with good styling as in case of CBF....>>>>

I think honda need a new graphic designer... what kind of combination is blue+green+black.....

orange+red+black.....

According to me <Graphics> doesnt make much difference to the bike - what matters is the power, performance, durability & long run...

when will these ppl prioritize bikers needs.....

I think honda need a new graphic designer... what kind of combination is blue+green+black.....

orange+red+black.....

According to me <Graphics> doesnt make much difference to the bike - what matters is the power' date=' performance, durability & long run...

when will these ppl prioritize bikers needs.....

[/quote']

Indian bike makers think that graphic makeover keeps the bikes looks fresh. But it should also be backed up with mechanical changes too.

Honda unicorn is selling in good numbers and Stunner is also now helping in reducing the sales of Unicron so by these type of changes company is trying to sell more...but with these cheap changes they will not succeed ...

is this honda's answer to FZ-16....i cant digest it.......

i liked Uni so much..... but sadly it need serious up-gradation such digital instrumentation, LED taillamp.

Honda should act fast otherwise it would be too late to revive the brand image of Uni.

Is the colour combo of the Honda 'earth dreams' F1 team? Not a good choice f so' date=' seeing how screwed up the team is these day....

[/quote']

there is a possibility

it looks similar

Honda unicorn is selling in good numbers and Stunner is also now helping in reducing the sales of Unicron so by these type of changes company is trying to sell more...but with these cheap changes they will not succeed ...

Though many prefer Stunner than Unicorn, Stunner is not available freely here. It has a minimum of 2months waiting period here in Coimbatore. Even the black coloured Unicorn has similar waiting period. Honda should increase its production before making these changes.