dhruvleo23

ford endavour or honda civic

Oh wow, you remember so vividly!

Adi got pissed in the end! But Rssh spilled the beans for him, he told it was actually bought for Adi's sister as a gift!

Anyway, if requirement is for a softroader, I won't mind CRV.

yup well both are good cars...actually i prefer softroaders coz in offroader i dont actually like dated pajero and endy coz it isnt comfortable at the back...soft roaders gives both driving pleasure and stability of sedan while good GC and image of offroader.....but i would not mind owning a offroader like toyota fortuner

buddy i dont want to fight with anybody,what i said in my thread is a true fact.i am not an anti captiva ..kind or against GM.i actually like GM products,but i have to point out some major drawbacks,while recommending to another person

if you have read any of the review of captiva in magazine s like ACi ,OD...or any other T.V shows you will surely find my opinion is correct.i dont want to hurt or to quarrel with any body..

sorry if have hurt anybody...

if you are more into off roading, then the endy is a better choice.

if you prefer to stay on the road, then the CRV...

other than the CRV, you also have the option of the Captiva which offers the economy of a diesel...

also, if highway driving and ride comfort is your priority, then the captiva is the best bet. the endy with leaf spring suspension setup and CRV with it low profile rubber and petrol motor is not suited for long touring....

I have been seeing a lot of new Captiva's on road in my City. People are picking it over CRV.

I was a bit curious about it, does it have 3 row seating & is GM offering 3 years maintenance scheme on it?