mohammedi83

TATA INDIGO CONVERTED INTO A SUPER CAR

Wow , man it looks too good , at once i couldnt imagine it was Indigo ( from he rear ) , also the rear end does a look a bit wierd to mee!! btu front end is too goood!!! also i would advice you to change the ORVMS ( Outside rear view mirrors ) i somehow dint like the alloys! and also the rear C pillar! for the Side graphix go for some super graphix  , maybe you can give a visit to graphix dealer or Accesory dealer, eh will have variety of it and you can decide on which one will look good on your car!

by the way how much you payed for altering???

Cheers!!

mndvishnu2008-10-10 13:00:45

Thank you for your feedback mndvishnu  and Zavo  ....I have ordered a pair of ORVMS ( Outside rear view mirrors ) of toyota supra and a spoliler from Lamborghini GT 1998 model...and they are on its way from UAE....and not to comment on your feedback but what do you mean by your replysmiley25.gif

hey man , i saw the Video , the rear end is really hopeless , especially side ways of the rear , end,  and also do tell us whats the cosof all these modifications u did!

Cheers

May I know why is it hopeless...a reason is also welcomed...and if you have any suggestions will be applied to my nxt car..Thnx

the rear portion you removed the 2 doors and gave a big cover , that doesnot look good by any sense , you could have kept the back door and modified and yet your car would look good !

let me tell you soemthing , hope you take it in Right Spirit , i know you have put in lot of money for modifing your car , but see i have myself seen 2 Hott Lancers here , which are modified so nicely and it looks super sporty , like the lancer has got a new paint , there are 2 such lancers here , one has got Orange and the other green  , they have a cut a bit of the Bonnet and pplaced a Glass , so that engine can bee seen from outside though the glass , they have put Mitsu Evo's kinda Headlamps with White lights , Bold Alloys ,broader tyres , rear Lift Spoiler , side skirts,  fornt and rear skirts , K&N air filters , big Chrome exhaust tip , and the engione also makes a sound of a sports car , VROOOM , and Radical excellent graphics , i simply liked it!

let me try to see , and also try to snap the cars if possible soon in some days!

so for your next car please dont remove the rear Doors!!

btw you havent told me how much you spent on these mods!

Cheers!!

Thanks vishnu...I am not taking the feedback as a comment but as a suggestion that is why I have posted my car pictures and asking for suggestions..reason...I have still more thiings to do...I have got the rollers kit by which the doors will open in both the ways up (like a butterfly and like the normal ones..then there is a spoiler to be fixed..graphics...and even the sound of my car is not less than any sports car..I have specially designed it for a diesl turbo engine...also got the K&N aurfilter..and the front lights are outof market black lights..which are on there way..and are in black in color from inside...I have changed the complete interior and is trying with some others also...I have seen many petrol cars designed and I believe lancer is pretty common in modifications..so I wanted totry something different...thnx once again and will take up your suggestions for may another car...and also will post the new pictures when it is done

not a bad effort at all... but should have given more attention to the dimensions ! otherwise... it looks good... the front is nice... the back looks retro ! Between the head and the tail... it looks a little odd.

Any performance mods?!

OH MY GOD!! I'm lost for words.....

Someone take this guy's ruler and set square away from the so called "DESIGNER" please!!

It looks like an armadillo gone badly wrong!

My sentiments exactly!! smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif
CYRUS432008-10-11 08:34:42

Hey 

mohammedi83. I like the front very much. But from the side and back it dosn't look that great to me. Sorry.. But I still admire what you have done. Great jobsmiley32.gif 

I personally dont like the modified cars or bikes. If I were in your place, I would have sold the old Indigo and added the 3.5 lacs with its resale price to buy a brand new car. Putting some alloys and wider tyres are ok but spending 3.5 lacks on modifying doesn't sound viable to me.

But anyways, its a good effort.

Moh... What I meant was you've taken an already ugly car and made it look worse.. if thats possible..

The Sci-Fi 2300AD look gone horribly wrong.

In case you need more clarification.. IT SUCKS!

IMO naturally

Cheers.