mohammedi83

TATA INDIGO CONVERTED INTO A SUPER CAR

Thank you every one for your suggestions and feedback....I will surely condier them and try to make those changes in my next car...and this car is only 70% completed and I will upload the pictures after it is 100% and will do changes on this as well and Zavo I believe you are less bothered to read the first post whicg I have send across for suggestions according to pictures...and what I believe is you are roadside car admirer so that is why you don't have respect for other carsand there work...and I believe this is not the right place kid to speak out...secondly....if cannot suggest anything then dont open your manhole mouth....other people thank you once agian.... 

Yup the RPM is increased from 2500 to 2900 and the have altered imported Diesl heater plugs and with heavy tires the performance/speed can beat upto 160 without vibration...

What do you mean by RPM is increased by 2500 to 2900. Plz explain

Mohammedi83, Personal attacks will not be tolerated here. Watch your tone.

You have asked for feedback and Zavo has given it to you. This is a public forum and everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

Statements like "....if cannot suggest anything then dont open your manhole mouth...." will not be tolerated henceforth.

CYRUS432008-10-11 14:26:19

CYRUS if you don't understand what I have typed in then read it once again..."I have coverted my tata indigo LS into a sports coupe...and I believe evry one likes it....and I need few ideas on the graphics ...so please assist me in getting one.FEW  car picture links..."...and what he replied to me on thios forum and to a Personal message is something which is not accepted...so I believe what Ihave typed in right and what he is...thanks man...

So that is why Cyrus you did not had words to say..if I am not mistaken...being a senior in this forum you should have gone through every statement and advice provided by others but could not understand yours and ZAVO's feedback...so please start from your basics and continue with others... 

again u r on the wrong track  Mr.smiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gif I am here for suggestions and changes not to listen your crap for likes or dislikes...forget it...I don't care wat u type in bro...nothing happens when people like yoiu comment...I know how gud it is and wat I need to you I don't need ur junk comment ...and FRIENDS please don't mistake me I am here for suggestion not for feedback...thnx once again..

Mr.Mohammed, let me be very clear here. I had very clearly warned you that personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.

And despite the warning, you send a persomnal message to outr member ZAVO abusing him and threatening him!!

If you want to continue your status as a member here, you will have to follow the rules of the forum.

Also, just because you believe everyone likes the car does not mean everyone actually likes the car. If you put something up on this forum, you better expect criticism. Both positive and negative. As i have already told you, People are open to post their own views about your car.

This is your final warning. Refrain from personal attacks and abusive language, or you will be banned.

MR Cyrus if you are trying to put on hold something then pass it on to so called Mr.Zavo to stop sending PM to me as well with hi so good statements...and if you cannot do so then better stay away from this and this a LAST WARNING TO YOU TOO!

Mr.Mohammedi83,

The First PM was sent by you to ZAVO threatening him. He simply replied to your PM. So basically, to put it in a few words, you started it.

Also, When you talk to a moderator, you better learn how to talk with respect. Your nonsense will not be tolerated.

Now, Let me give you two choices

1. You publicly apologize to Zavo and me.

2. You continue your defiance and I ban you.

Usually, i am very patient, but i am running out of it. So, in the interest of everyone, i suggest you apologize and continue your stay on this highly informative forum.

Yes I have send a PM first so that he can understand what I meant and wat is the reason posting my info and my car details ...secondly I least bother apologising to both of you ...being seniors you people don't have respect for the new joinees...you mentioned that " If you put something up on this forum, you better expect criticism. Both positive and negative." but I asked for suggestions and if you dont like it keep your opinion with you but if you can suggest ideas then post across to me...and that is why I am here...but if people like you are there then I believe I am asking unexperienced candidates for suggestions..thnx go ahead banned me I will be back with another id and make ur appearence a hell...so stay away from this forum.. 

You want a sugestion, I think you should scrap the car.

Enough nonsense has been tolerated. I dont think this topic needs to be discussed further.

Next time, I will not be lenient.

THREAD CLOSED
CYRUS432008-10-11 20:43:18