anjan_c2007

Wishing Amitabh Bachchan a Speedy Recovery

amitabhlead111008.jpg

The megastar was feeling unwell since last night has been hospitalised today 11/10/08 on his 66th birthday, at the Lilavati Hospital,Bandra, Mumbai. Earlier, a CT scan was done at the Nanavati Hospital also in

Bandra.

Amitabh Bachchan had been hospitalised in a critical condition once in 1982 during the shooting of Coolie, when Puneet Issar the film's villian mistakenly jumped on a steel table pushing it to the megastar's abdomen and hurting him very severely. He was flown from the location in South India and admitted to Breach Candy hospital.The entire nation prayed for his speedy recovery with bated breath. This was when he was at the peak of his career.

Then again during November 2005, if my memory serves me correctly the megastar was taken ill during a film shooting and rushed to  Lilavati Hospital where he  took a few weeks to fully recover and get  discharged.

Now again today on his 66th birthday the megastar is down due to stomach cramps. The megastar is a fighter and has fought many odds always and since ages.We are sure he will again emerge victorious this time around too. He has always emerged unscathed .As a true blue fan of his I pray for his very speedy recovery.

SO FRIENDS LETS ALL PRAY AND WISH HIM A VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY.

anjan_c20072008-10-11 11:05:27

well he is out of danger now..i saw in news...well m not his fan but still HAPPY bday to him....i am only fan of his 1movie though i like many movies of him but in the movie in which i found that nobody can play that type role is SARKAR and its series...i just love his acting in that movie   

Me thinks he is suffering from Adhesions in the abdominal cavity sustained due to the stab wound during the shooting of Coolie and the peritonitis that followed. Next probably I'll start a thread on the American and World economy and the Sensex. I feel the health of the economy is more pertinent to the present than Big B's health.

Source Rediffnews

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan is responding well to the medical treatment and is on the path to recovery.

"My father has intestinal problems and is doing well now. He is responding well to the medicines," actor Abhishek Bachchan  told reporters outside Lilavati Hospital on Saturday night.

"My father will remain in

hospital for the next 48-72 hours and I thank all his fans and you

journalists for being supportive of our family at this juncture,"

Abhishek said in a one-minute interaction with media-persons.

He did not celebrate his birthday as his mother Teji Bachchan had passed away in December 2007.

Yours Truly

Thats soothing. Again wish him a very speedy recovery.

Yes, Abhishek told reporters that Big B is having Intestinal Obstruction. But Intestinal Obs. is a serious problem & Surgery is usually the cure. I wonder, how he's going to discharged so early?

Though wishing him full early recovery!

Some images from a new movie that I received by mail(fun'nfun-Yahoo). The aging mega star is playing the role of Abhishek B's son and is afflicted by a life-threatening disease. Appears to be different from the normal stuff and thats why I'm posting!

pageie.jpg

anjan_c20072009-11-11 14:13:10

Yes DD seems to have read it in media too! Its difficult to arrive at a diagnosis of Progeria from the skull appearance only.

Progeria is a rarest of rare diseases affecting 1 in millions(4-8). I haven't seen a case of Progeria till date. From the pics. Hydrocephalus seems pretty obvious due to the enlarged skull, but height is misleading.