bluesapphire

Hero Honda to launch seven new bikes in India

herohonda_hunk1.jpg

Hero Honda is all geared up to launch no less than 7 two-wheelers this festive season (including a New CBZ variant). The only other bike manufacturer with such ambitions is Yamaha, which has a launch pipeline already working in full throttle!

Instead of an official launch, the new bikes will be showcased at the company

hope HH doesnt launch

cd dawn+

glamour spl. edition

CBZ xtreme ++

hunk +++

& our grat ZMA ++++

Nice one dude.

Come on HH. Do something new this time. Atleast launch all new ZMA which can give tough competition to P220 and R15

just to remind you of one point here! last fin year, the two wheeler sales went down by 2% and Hero Honda was the only company who managed to increase their sales by 1%

so there is something we are missing to discuss here! think abt the rural areas and buyers who dont think of power, 0-100 in xx secs and so on.....

HH excels in making so many body variants on a single engine with virtually no technical upgrades. They need dictionary names like Glamour, Splendour, Splendour Plus,CBZ Extreme, Hunk and so on. Hats off to them for beating all other manufacturers in this game.

Now whether the new seven models as my friend bluesapphire puts it, will have new engines and technical specifications remains to be seen.

It appears that Honda Motorcycles and Scooters Ltd are keeping the best technology from Honda, Japan for themselves. the Activa/Achiever/Dio versus the HH Pleasure speaks volumes about it. Again the Honda Unicorn is much superior technologically to the Hunk which sports the old CBZ engine.

ya tats it i think now tat honda india got the feel of the country they may restrict hero honda to rural markets or may even end their technical collaboration with hero group in near future and go on alone in the two weeler segment like their four wheeler biz here !!!!!!!! 

Might be a Karima Sports + or * whatever...I respect HH's quality... But I totally hate their concept of refreshed vehicles...I dont know why HH is behaving like this..... HH has proved itself as a trend setter by introducing CBZ, Zama.. even CD100 was a massive hit. They have to hold their place... THe only way t5o do it is innovative thinking and technology.. Not those cheap sticker words.. I'm searching words to scold on those sticker works !@#$$#@$%$#@%...

Oh, that sounds good. But HH should put true efforts in the New zama....My wish is that, HH should not repeat their sticker works and advertise with Bollywood stars this time also smiley19.gifsmiley19.gifsmiley19.gif