vibhor

New Chevrolet U-VA going to launch soon!!!

i think uva is better than i20 in terms of styling

new uva looks more aggressive <grill> than the i20 which has convetional styling

GM should put good gearbox ,free reving  engine to it.otherwise it will have the fate of aveo

Hey Vibhor I couldn't see the previous pics but the pics posted above looks too good. This time GM has a winner in its hands. The rear is better than the previous car but front looks astounding. Best of the lot. However I couldn't see the interiors but as you guys say that they are like the sedan, then they must be good enough.

nice pic!!..hope its visible to HSBSX4 now!.....btw bs is this one u snapped in dubai??  smiley1.gif

Note - Front armrests!...but again it will not come to india!
vibhor2008-10-16 10:55:57

no its from IAB..sorry forgot to mention source..

now these are the pics taken by me in Dubai last year..

pb181236ca9.jpg

pb181237ni1.jpg

pb181239lx0.jpg

pb181240cs8.jpg

I have shared this somewhere else also in this forum..

these are almost same interiors as of Aveo sedan and are class leading..and indian version too is expected in beige
bluesapphire2008-10-16 11:02:10

yes I got it. can see the pic from IAB and must say that the Interiors look better though not as good as of sedan. @ BS: the pics taken at Dubai and the interiors look too good. Would be best of all hatches when launched.hsb_sx42008-10-16 11:08:00

now they are visible just check out

oh yeah!!they are now visible! smiley1.gif

...this car really looks fantastic from rear!..and it has more upmarket interiors!

...but see that rubbery gearstick is still now present!
vibhor2008-10-16 11:05:46

yes I got it. can see the pic from IAB and must say that the Interiors look better though not as good as of sedan. Some use of biege and chrome may make it look even better. But I also cant see the pic aken at Dubai.
well i think you have some problem with your browser..well back to topic, ya the interiors from IAB are same as aveo sedan but in black and expect the indian version to come in beige and even if it doesnt comes in beige ,black is also good and better than competition ...and i dont think that i20 will compete with Uva, i20 will be slotted above as we all know..

may be thackervijay...i think nowadays many manufacturers are giving beige interiors to boost more sales as beige in india is considered to be premium..I think Gm will provide so that sales are boosted...if not than Aveo sedan interiors in black also looks good..they are of great quality..current Uva's interiors are pathetic..

Chevrolet today launched the new Aveo U-VA in India. First shown at 2007 Frankfurt auto show, this new Aveo U-VA will be officially available in India from today. Both internally and externally the new Aveo U-VA offers significant advances over its predecessor. This is a serious facelift and the new Aveo U-VA gets bold styling which imparts its new sporty image. The bonnet follows the lines of the radiator grille. Eye-catching contours, which flow from the bonnet to the A-pillar, highlight the sporty look. The fresh design of the new Aveo U-VA is an extensive revision over the previous model. Only the windscreen, roof dome, and door outer panels are carried over from the earlier generation vehicle. The gigantic grille at the front and fake fender vents gives a muscular appearance to the car. GM

what i didnt expected this..it was only by march-09...great news but no MJD..smiley19.gif

well there site is not yet updated..can we get some pics of indian version please..

Cyrus, any info regarding this
bluesapphire2008-10-16 11:30:54