vibhor

New Chevrolet U-VA going to launch soon!!!

ok they have now corrected it like this!!...............

we reported you in advance, Chevrolet today launched the new Aveo U-VA in India. First shown at 2007 Frankfurt auto show, this new Aveo U-VA will be officially available in India from today. Both internally and externally the new Aveo U-VA offers significant advances over its predecessor. This is a serious facelift and the new Aveo U-VA gets bold styling which imparts its new sporty image. The bonnet follows the lines of the radiator grille. Eye-catching contours, which flow from the bonnet to the A-pillar, highlight the sporty look. The fresh design of the new Aveo U-VA is an extensive revision over the previous model. Only the windscreen, roof dome, and door outer panels are carried over from the earlier generation vehicle. The gigantic grille at the front and fake fender vents gives a muscular appearance to the car.  GM

I must say that the added feaures are not going to fetch any sales. The current Uva looks too boring and the interiors more so. poor marketing strategy. And the price differences in models are indigestible. There is diference of more than a lac between the 1.2 and 1.2LS model while the difference between 1.2 LS and LT is just of a few thousands? I think its a typo.

With this new model, GM seems to be fighting for a lost cause!

What is the think tank at GM India doing?

But then how good can a refurbished Daewoo get? Are'nt we expecting more!

well the car's front end is different and tail lamps are also changed so the car is a bit different to the present uva....but the important question when is the uva going to have a mjd heart transplant ??????/

No doubt that the multijet engine is the best small diesel engine in the country but it can not make a poor product sell. See that the palio also comes with MTJ engine but it hardly sells. People want a complete package and not just engine. If the GM plonks this engine into the ongoing UVA, then it will spoil the capabilities of the engine. They must instead get the new (ALL NEW) U-VA with this brilliant engine if they want to get success.

vibor its not the new UVA

its the same old one ...with some additional features like burgular alarm ,keyless entry,airbag ,abs ....

i think new baby will be launched in FY09

buddy i know that its not new u-va!!..i've posted it to get u all know what motorbeam thinks!!!smiley1.gif

well the car's front end is different and tail lamps are also changed so the car is a bit different to the present uva....but the important question when is the uva going to have a mjd heart transplant ??????/
well this UVA will take time to come so before this we cant expect MJD in Uva...Yesterday Gm has launch the same Uva with new variant with features

well i think we have check the sales figures from some source who can provide..

But i cant believe, Getz still sells well when compared to Uva..

Well little OT, i saw some 2-3 days back 3 Getz Crdi's and all were in different colors at different places...and were brand new..nowadays still i can see one getz Crdi daily when i go for some work..

We get the new Holden Barina a.k.a Chevy U-VA, in a 3 door and 5 door hatch. They all come standard with front and side airbags. So will we get side and front airbags in the Indian model? 

is it true! ..i dont think so ..i see more registered uva than getz ..

Well, we are considering the sales in India and not a particular city. May be that there are more UVAs in your city than getz but the overall sale figures of Getz are much better. In my city, there are Merc C class and Bmw 3 series but no Audi A4 but it does not mean that the Audi does not sell. I think you got my point.

the interiors of aveo uva are indeed quiet dreadful...after sitting in the car for a test drive i thought after seeing the plastic quality that am back in a maruti 800 plus engine is not performance oriented as all hatches have hot and peppy engines !!!!