harryccc

What will you buy next Summer?

So what will you buy next Summer? Consider if you are going to buy a car next summer, say hatch, in the budget of 6-8L, what are options that you may have.

Current Models:

Skoda Fabia

Getz Crdi

Swift DDi

Ford Fusion

Expected Models:

Hyundai i20

Honda Jazz

Toyota Yaris

Fiat Grande Punto

Provide reasons to support your decision.

Well, if i have to buy a car next summer i will definately buy the Hyundai i20 because its simply a great car with nice looks ..n will have a decent price tag(hope so!)

..n if i will have to buy a saloon then ill go for Fiat Linea!..because i know its going to be a very intresting package with great features at nice price!smiley1.gif 
vibhor2008-10-17 11:27:25

Well next summer I would like to start looking at buying a new bike (650cc+). I have alredy found a great bike for me. Its a Kawasaki ER6-N. Good looking simple 650cc naked bike for about Rs 300000, but then there is this Suzuki SV1000SK7, which is a 1000cc sports bike for about a Rs 100000 more.... 

I would like to buy an I20 as I love its looks and it should be a better priced than Jazz, Yaris and Punto. Depends on pricing. If Jazz will be priced around 6 lacs, then it would be my choice. Lets wait and watch

Good timely topic!

From the present breed, Fabia diesel entices me.

About the coming ones, I have great hopes from Punto.

i20 does'nt break any new ground & Jazz would be available in petrol.

Reasons: Fabia- diesel, solid built, good ride, features.

Punto- striking design, diesel, turned around Fiat's fortunes, so must be damn good.

well it will be Punto or i20 depending upon performance, ride, space, design, features, specifications and comfort..

Punto for its Design, interiors and fiats build quality, and i20 again for its looks, interiors, 110bhp engine will be road rocket and Hyundai's reliability and price i think will be competitive..

me too will buy the Toyota Yaris... for the reliability of Toyota and the design of Yaris. Jazz will also be good but it lacks the diesel factor like Speed mentioned.

Are we missing any models here which are being expected???

oh my god! how on earth did i forget the Palio.... though its too old a model but according to me its sill worth considering... as far as i know, that was the first car to bring in new looks and style to the indian hatch segment...

Grande Punto is just tooooo hot to ignore...I reckon its the only car in India that is present in racing games as well (NFS Most Wanted)..So we can atleast drive the car virtually smiley1.gif

Grand Punto for me too.

well guys i wud have gone for changing my indica with another small car because it occupies lesser space on roads but i read a post on car pooling on http://suvadventure.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-suvs-can-help-concept-of-carpooling.html and double checked stuff bout it on this site and now i have changed my mind... im going with an SUV...