vibhor

M&M to launch XYLO (Ingenio) NOW LAUNCHED

If it is slotted between Bolero and Scorpio, then it could only be a threat in the taxi segment.

Unless a fully loaded version atleast comparable to the current Innova V is launched, I don't see Toyota being too worried by the Xylo. A top-end Innova with climate control, reverse sensors (with camera), etc. will be available sometime next month.

Ingenio would give a massive advantage in low running costs & reduced maintenance. In other words it would be 1st. domestically produced MUV which could be a worthy alternative to the Innova.

@Raj' date=' is it a case of high spirits working! Lol!

[/quote']

what about scorpio? isnt it domestically produced? And, why is scorpio priced 9 lakhs? Is it worth the cost? When the specs of Ingenio is out I will compare it with scorpio spec for spec

ya.....now we alll are waiting for launch of Xylo as we were waiting for linea!...but there is a suspense for Xylo because we even don't know how will it look!:-) 

ya.....now we alll are waiting for launch of Xylo as we were waiting for linea!...but there is a suspense for Xylo because we even don't know how will it look!:-) 

That

@Jbond, Scorpio is the 1st. SUV/MUV Mahindra tried, it had certain deficiencies, although was/still is percieved to be a good product.

Scorpio is totally domestically produced & costs start from ~ 7.25L. I think it is well priced as next batch of SUV's fall in 15 L & above category. Interested thing is the weight of steel used  in Scorpio compared to other high priced SUV's is more & costs almost half, so may be this way its price can be justified for a start. Lol!

MAHINDRA LAUNCHES TEASER CAMPAIGN FOR XYLO!!!

Mahindra Xylo (popularly known as Ingenio) is all set to hit the roads in December. To ignite a buzz, Mahindra has started a teaser campaign. Xylo Mahindra

I believe that unlike Scorpio, Xylo will be a huge improvement in terms of ride, handling, stability and brakes. Mahindra learns quicker than Tata and others. So they might have got help from Lotus from scratch for the Xylo.

They should have launched Xylo with 2.2litre engine that does duty in M-Hawk.