vibhor

M&M to launch XYLO (Ingenio) NOW LAUNCHED

I think this is the CG image of Xylo found on ACI's december issue. So better than this will be definietly won't be bad. I'm waiting for Xylo. My father agreed to replace Logan for Xylo or Linea, so I'll get one in March.

'the looks are bold enough for you to drive into an upmarket party".

Dude all mahindra cars are ugly and this is another one joining the bunch.. You just cant compare it to the style and quality levels of Toyota. The innova is and will always remain unbeatable in this segment. They are ready with a facelift innova already to combat the Ingenio.

manishk1232008-12-06 08:39:00

Dude all mahindra cars are ugly and this is another one joining the bunch.. You just cant compare it to the style and quality levels of Toyota. The innova is and will always remain unbeatable in this segment. They are ready with a facelift innova already to combat the Ingenio.

I have already mentioned that these are not my words!

..and also you can't conclude that if M&M one or two cars are ugly,then every car from it will be ugly, and thats one's own personal choice!...

..there already a Scorp which is a success story!....and my dear,this is Indian market, you never know what will happen next!.....maybe ppl are bored of innovas etc etc...n also it has enterd in taxi market and its very popular too in TM!. ....so maybe people will prefer something new!..so we can't conclude anything before its launch!!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-12-06 08:47:18

Buddy not all Mahindra cars are ugly. Scorpio is a better looker and has great road presence, it has been accepted by all. Innova's looks are not to everyone's taste and it doesn't have road presence like Scorpio.

And yes, liking of looks depends on every individual and differs from a person to another.

Yes I agree no one can beat Innova on quality but some news tell that Mahindra has concentrated on quality of Xylo, so expecting better results atleast best in Indian made cars.

M&M POSTPONES THE LAUNCH DATE OF XYLO!

Whether the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack had an impact on assembly elections or not, it affects the automotive Industry. The sentiments are down and two major launches - Mahindra

XYLO'S LAUNCH DATE NOW CONFIRMED!

As we reported earlier Mahindra has postponed the Xylo launch to January 2009. Now the official launch date has come out. The Xylo will be launched on January 13th. Booking on Xylo will start from January 14th.

(vicky.in)

There have been some qualms about Xylo's looks. But we haven't seen the real thing yet. I think the questions about its looks are arising becuase Xylo doesn't have the smooth body like Innova. It is a Multi purpose Vehcile so it will look tough and bullish. I would say it'll be a strong looking vehicle.

Coming to the engine specs, i have a feeling that Xylo will come with MHawk. I feel so because there is a pic of an "Eagle" as on the Scorp MHawk in the "Sneak Peek" section on Xylo's site.

@manishk - Dude why you gettin so emotional about Toyota. Are you afraid that Xylo will take on. As far as Mahindras are concerned, even their International tractors look awesome. I could turn it into a mini monster truck. To me Innova looks like a mini van whereas Xylo will definitely look more masculine as its frm Scorpio. & just for the heck of it - chicks dig on Scorpio!!!!!!! :-)  

I heard about the Xylo launch being postponed to January and I believe that Mahindra and Fiat are doing it considering peoples' sentiments. I don't think they are doing it because of the recession as the Vehicle is all set to go & there is not much cost involved now and I don't feel that Mahindra doesn't have enough money to carry off a day's launch. Please gimme a break!

Hi Guys, here is the information on Mahindra Xylo:

Mahindra Xylo Info:

http://burnyourfuel.com/2008/11/01/cars/mahindra-xylo/

Mahindra Xylo Teaser:

http://burnyourfuel.com/2008/11/26/cars/mahindra-xylo-teaser-appeared/

Mahindra Xylo Launch :

http://burnyourfuel.com/2008/12/08/cars/mahindra-xylo-in-january-2009/

Mahindra Xylo Launch Date:

http://burnyourfuel.com/2008/12/10/cars/mahindra-xylo-will-launch-on-january-13th/

Leave comments. Great Day.

Thanks.

Kamal.

Mahindra Xylo Info:

burnyourfuel.com/2008/11/01/cars/mahindra-xylo/

Mahindra Xylo Teaser:

burnyourfuel.com/2008/11/26/cars/mahindra-xylo-teaser-appeared/

Mahindra Xylo Launch :

burnyourfuel.com/2008/12/08/cars/mahindra-xylo-in-january-2009/

burnyourfuel.com/2008/12/10/cars/mahindra-xylo-will-launch-on-january-13th/

Thanks.

Kamal.

Mahindra Xylo Info:

Mahindra Xylo Teaser:

Mahindra Xylo Launch :

Thanks.

Kamal.

Mahindra Xylo Info:

Mahindra Xylo Teaser:

Mahindra Xylo Launch :

Thanks.

Kamal.

hmm too much info on your blog! hi vibhor! you know mahindra officials personally! wow thats so cool
Hello,You are welcome to autocar india forums!hope you will have a nice time here!Enjoy!smiley1.gif

the review and the snippets that are available now are really titillating..but I have my fingers crossed..

I don't think the Indian auto manufacturers understand that the build quality is very important hence we see poor work in the magnificent cars like TATA Safari and even the Scorpio.

After so long they modified the Scorpio and gave it a decent look but also jacked up the price..

So if all said and done the Xylo fulfills these basic expectations I amsure it will give Innova a run for its worth...

Lest, savy buyers today will stick to Innova and enjoy the Toyota experienceand quality..Includes me..

toyota has ruled that segment over the years cause no other company came out with such a gr8 product to beat toyota's quality. M&M seems to be have said are up with such a class product in MPV category by Xylo, so all eyes on its launching now how does this performs in all departments.