vibhor

My Maruti 800 DX (03) 13k Kms review!!+pics!!

Today I read in a Tamil newspaper that Maruti has intention to stop 800smiley32.gif. In 2010 when tougher pollution norms enter' date=' they'll swap it with a new engine and a facelift. In the facelift, many changes will be taking place. Probability of price hike is more.

Cheers 800 lovers.

[/quote']

Sorry guys, actually Maruti has no intention to stop 800. Sorry for the error.

hey CC infact i just saw an add frm maruti saying limited edition of maturi 800 with 6/8 changes in it with beidge seat fabrics with door trims, parcel tray, semi beidge interiors..... and only few of these will be offered.CHEERS!!!

hey CC infact i just saw an add frm maruti saying limited edition of maturi 800 with 6/8 changes in it with beidge seat fabrics with door trims' date=' parcel tray, semi beidge interiors..... and only few of these will be offered.CHEERS!!![/quote'] yes vijay thats the MARUTI 800 UNIQUE!...sometime back i started a thread on it!...here is the link of it!...check it out to know more about it!.thsnks!..smiley17.gif

welcome buddy!!smiley17.gif

..hey guys!!..just comin after fixing the rear bumper of my car!smiley11.gif..yes you've heard right!smiley18.gif....my car hit the innova's front guard!.but now everything is ok!smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-11-16 09:46:55

Hey guys!

I will be painting my car's bumpers to white now!

So i need your help, How much approx. will it cost and should I paint the bumpers only or ORVM, Mudflaps, door handles etc also? :)

Crazy Cat and Zal, Thanks for your replies.

@CC, No buddy, I don't have any pics of 800 with body coloured bumpers but I've seen an 800 with white bumpers, It really looked nice to me and from that only this thought came in my mind, Also as you know that i was also planning to tint windows as we disscussed in TAI. :-)

@Zal, Good idea but i don't know how to do this in PS! :-(

Nice report Vibhor. We also had a 93 Model 800. I loved that car. Even after running about 1.3 Lac Kilometers it returned an FE of 15 in City and 19 on Highway. I also managed to do a 130 Km/hr on that car.

Hey guys!Just check this!found on TBHP, Its also photoshopped but this 800 is looking so coooolllllllll!!Really GREAT!!I just want to make my car like this! :-)smiley4.gif

EDIT: BTW, how much will it cost to paint pillars black?smiley1.gif 

19065d1212607473-maruti-800-modification

And this...................

but this versions is older, I've newer one.....

vbpgimagedo=full&ampp=9680&ampd=12225971
vibhor2009-02-26 12:56:17

Go put alloys one  more thing I think DC has good front and rear bumper which I have seen across many 800 your model types may be you could talk to him

cost around 7-8k but looks upmarket. ask FRG to help you out.

The B-pillar blackout need not be necessarily painted. I had those on the Accent and they were matt black tapes which were purpose built. Quite durable too. Go to any accessory shop and you will find them there.

FRG
FuelRunGod2009-02-28 18:40:05