vibhor

My Maruti 800 DX (03) 13k Kms review!!+pics!!

Well although the 800 in the pic looks good but still i somehow prefer 800 as simple as possible..It looks good to me in that way..

Yeah me too. I somehow did not like the idea of those body color bumper and other mods.

if you want to change those pillars, dont colour them instead as FRG said and as i have done it in my indica, you would be able to find those black matt finish tapes which are durable too at accessories,stickers-numberplate shop.Also alloys would look good but i still love the simple original looks of 800.,

Thanks FRG, vijay and rssh.

@FRG & Vijay ; ok will check that out too!

@rssh ,nice idea but errr.. sorry personally i don't like those stripes atleast on an li'l 800! :)

Hey guys' date=' I've left the car to station to paint bumpers to body colour. :)[/quote']

How long is it going to take? Did they give you a loan car? Post pics up once its done.smiley1.gif

@BS ; About 3k buddy, What do you think is it ok? smiley1.gif

@Zal, Yes buddy, but they just left me home back with their car and i think they will come to pick also, and hey sure, I will post some pics.smiley1.gif

EDIT: It will take around 4 hours.
vibhor2009-03-07 10:14:04

i think its expensive..3k for only bumpers?
Yes, i too think its quite expensive, I've said him to paint both bumpers, and both ORVMs and you know last time when i asked on same place he said 2.5k but everytime when i ask its rate is going upwards..anyways smiley1.gif

Hey I've taken back my car to home now, Its looking nice!I will post pics soon.

@BS, Yeah buddy theres no problem of quality because i've done some other work in my car from that s.station only, also, they have fully matched the bumper colour to my car's . :-)

Hey guys, any idea how much will side skirts cost?

Also please suggest any good brand of sunfilm with its price.

Thanks.

MODS : I've posted again because i wasn't able to edit my previous post.

ur car is so beautiful maruti 800 dx 5 speed is my dream car but badluck i have not it  vibhor main abhi net per car serch kar raha tha jab aapki car dekhi to nazar yanhi ruk gai plz agar aapka maruti sx4 ya koi or car lene ka irada hai ya fir kabhi ho to plz mujhe zaroor batana agar ye car sale kar rahe ho to plz mujhe call karna its AKSHAY 9212011200 plz dont mind if u dont want to sale plz forgive me plz but i like ur car very much

DEAR VIBHOR TODAYS I CHECKED MY MAIL BOX IS THERE A MESSAGE FROM ASHUTOSH I JUST WANT TO KNOW ITS U ? PLZ CONT ME AKSHAY 9212011200

Subject: RE: Maruti 800- 5 speed
To: akssoni007@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 3:18 PM

Dear akshay, It was maruti 5 speed car of 2002 December make.
It was a superb car, but unfortunately i dont want to sell it off now.
As i am not getting good value of it and i am planning to retain it.

I bot it in 2.8 lakhs in 2002 dec.
Till last year i thot i will get 1.25 as it is fully loaded, AC, tinted glass, music system, covers etc.
But people were qouting 1.5 and max 1.1.

Thanks for interest.