Silent Thunder

Auto Quiz

You got it, pryas.. Was it that "clue" or did u know beforehand?

Anyway, the Merc 260D, introduced in 1936 was the first diesel car in

the passenger segment..

Right, here's my favourite one:

Who was given the first Maruti Suzuki 800 in India?

(clue: think with your head!)

No, its not a person connected with politics or business, engineering, investments, or cars even.. I may not be right in saying they actually gave it to a person..smiley36.gif Confusing huh? U'll know more when the answer is out.. I'll wait for another two attempts for answering..

All right, the answer is Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam.. Seems they had a rather religious start to their indian career..

This one was the most nerve-wracking question i'd ever faced in this kind of a quiz..

Can we have the next question now?

Which car was made in 8 weeks using the chassie of a car ,engine of other ,tuning of other and axels of other .Name the car which model , make and engine? (Hint: its a german carmaker and the other car are its sister companies)

That was real fast Durango! I wasn't expecting this.. Looks like you can put down your expertise of cars here to ask us a few questions..

Anyway, just some Background info on the previous question: The main clue here was the Hofmeister Kink on the rear quarter glass. This subtle curve is the trademark of all BMW cars worldwide and it subtly indicates their rear-engined layout..

Durango, i think you can post the next question for us..