Silent Thunder

Auto Quiz

i guess that means one of the sub-brands of the chrysler group' date=' probably.. Is it Jeep?

[/quote']

well silent thunder...u have gone off track again..............

come back to the DC part!

this is clue 4

i see..(pun unintended) I thought dc built cars for gm and other american marques only(like the beat and trax). When did they build a car for Aston Martin?

DC had built a concept car for aston martin in 2002(showcased at Geneva auto show)...........it was the concept which later became V8 Vantage.........popularly called baby aston martin

A new quiz--- This American car designed in the early 1950's and launched around 1956 took care of many, many aspects and was a very well manufactured car. It was named after the deceased son of the company's founder. The car bombed sales wise and is considered to be one of the greatest flops in the automotive history.Please name this car.

i have some suggestion for you Guys who place a question

When you place a question  please gives us 4-6 options and whoever answeres the right option first will get 10 Poiints and 2nd one to guess the correct answer will get 5 points and 3rd to guess correct answer will get 3 points , the one who does 50 points or 100 points first will be the winner of that game , and next game begins

And i do hope you should start this in a new thread and remember only 1 Quiz master  For whole 1 game it may Either be FRG , I_see or silent thunder or Anjan

Regards,

Priya

Yeah' date=' thats a good one pryas.. I'll be offline for a few weeks for now, so any of the other guys can come up and be the quiz master.. [/quote']

hmm thats what even i_srr had said me too , soo now i am waiting for FRG or some one else , please do it as soon as possible

Regards,

priya

well everyone......this thread has been inactive quite long!!!!!

let me try CPR here..........

ok here goes........

which automobile that did not use a conventional Internal combustion engine came very close to win a motor race.......

well let me give clues......

• it was a car race.
  • it nearly won the race

and car was almost a lap ahead of the second place car when a gearbox

bearing failed just three laps from the finish line.(sad story no)

A new quiz--- This American car designed in the early 1950's and launched around 1956 took care of many' date=' many aspects and was a very well manufactured car. It was named after the deceased son of the company's founder. The car bombed sales wise and is considered to be one of the greatest flops in the automotive history.Please name this car. [/quote'] Enzo.

Guys don't put options as any one can guess the answer .I hate multiple choice questions in competitive exams as a layman has 0.25 chance of getting it right which is not fare.