yamahaR15

Honda plans sub-1000cc car for India

YamahaR15: When has Honda launched Jazz in India??????

And knowing Honda, if they launch this ugly bird in India, they will price it at over 5 lacs to demand a hefty premium for their brand name.

but this one has even more "boxy"styling than wagonR....n vetc,santro is very diff. from this! 

..and wagonR is selling in more good nos. because it comes with nice features at great price..n its a VFM!..but we dont know anything about Honda siel!

and vtec guy do u think honds's goin to sell this car if brought here with the price tag of santro's and wagon r..

cannot comment on the price. point is if this model comes to india it wont be a big problem for honda to sell.

i think to compete with alto this desgn is enough

To compete alto, this is enough. But Honda(premium brand) will price this ugly car on the range of i10. Most probably Honda won't bring the car here.

The most shocking comment was by Economic times: When an article said Honda is planning to compete with nano(Only based on engine size we can compare it)!!! I think the car is going to be developed from India for ASEAN markets. I think it ll be a new design. But i think Honda should launch a 1 litre car instead of 660 cc .

Dude its a girls car. The girls love it. Its like a Makeup Kit. Suits the young girls and sophisticated ladies.

If I where to go for such looks, I would go for atleast a Honda CRV. Its has good space and happy banging at the rear seats

Dude its a girls car. The girls love it. Its like a Makeup Kit. Suits the young girls and sophisticated ladies.

If I where to go for such looks' date=' I would go for atleast a Honda CRV. Its has good space and happy banging at the rear seats
[/quote'] buddy how can u compare this with CRv ..

and i dont think its Girls car
bluesapphire2008-10-24 12:01:12

Just saw the pic. of the car, its really ugly, if Honda decides to come up with this, its going to flop bigtime! Plus, I can't really expect Honda to price this competitively as demanding a premium for their batch is a habit with Honda.