vibhor

Maruti Suzuki Launches its new engine plant!!

smiley17.gifHi friends!!Maruti Suzuki India Limited inaugurated its next-generation KB-series engine plant at Gurgaon yesterday. Speaking at the occasion Mr. Shinzo Nakanishi, Managing Director Maruti Suzuki, said,

Yes read this news in paper today & thanked God!

These engines should have actually come in lot before, the engines in use in Swift, Estilo, Wagon-r are generations old & far outlived their existence.

FE & Emissions would be top priority.

This 3 pot motor should not perform like 800's 3 cyl. motor, ie. should not be jerky & unrefined, also should be able to carry AC load properly.

CC i guess no only new petrol engines would be in production in this new plant. Gr8 pics again Vibssmiley1.gif. finally MS is out with new engines. its been long with old altos,wagonr engines. good to have new cars with new engines with FE and Emmissions norms taken into account.

Yes, the new engine plant will produce the best engines that will be first fitted in the Maruti Suzuki A-Star and then may be in other Maruti cars. You never know, Maruti in future can even sell its engines to other car companies and gain a higher share in the Indian car market.

hope this new engine plant of maruti will lessen the waiting period for swift diesel and dzire diesel.but i want to point out that a 1 litre engine feels a bit powerless with ac on and for good performance with ac the car's displacement should be atleast 1.1 litre !!!

yeah absolutely its good to have an engine with new tech....but maruti a-star is now coming with a 3 cylinder pot 1000 cc engine...i am not sure if it will have good refinement as is the case with all 3 pot motors..wat u think ????

Yes I agree, Wagon-r is still fetching Maruti good nos., small car category can digest any no. of models. Maruti can easily reduce prices of old models & again dominate lower segment.