Sign in to follow this  
Deepak Raj

Inviting User Reviews & Stories for Bike Magazine

Hi,

[First, please forgive me if you think I am doing self promotion. I am just looking to enhance the bike lovers' experience]

My name is Deepak Raj. I run the online bike Magazine - www.BikeAdvice.in . I own a Karizma and I am very passionate about bikes. I have written lot of useful articles with exclusive pictures of the various Indian bikes.

Some readers like Amit, a bike lover have submitted their personal story about how they ended up with the right bike choice ( http://bikeadvice.in/amits-passion-for-biking/ ). Other readers post their experience with their new bikes.

There are nearly 1000 subscribers through RSS feeds right now. If you want to share your personal story, you can submit the article to bikeadvice.in@gmail.com .. please send a photo along with your article!

Thank You,

Deepak smiley1.gif

P.S. I am not expecting you to write for free. If you need to get paid, I am ready to pay... all I am looking for is to give quality content to my readers. A 500 word article with 2-3 good quality photos deserves atleast Rs.500!