anjan_c2007

Upon completing a Year on this Splendid Forum

Reminiscing the Year Gone By

Many of my friends  here have completed or are likely to complete one year of membership as True Blue Netizens of  this lovely forum.

In fact, I am completing one year on 27th Oct 2008 here and with 1455 posts (today's score)I am on top of the world! I feel great and am rocking with my regular logins and viewing of existing threads and posts. Then if I feel like, I often post something myself.

Even some years back, we could have never thought of smiley12.gif the day when our favourite ACI will have its own website, that will emerge as one of the top, in the national list of automobile-related ones. And that we auto lovers will login here and get instant feedbacks from fellow auto lovers on anything and everything, that has mechanised wheels on it. It was too good to be true then but its true now- as Americans say- "Dream Come True".smiley1.gif

I like to  thank the pillars of this forum who have made this dream come true. Its Mr Hormazd Sorabjee, Mr Manish Sarser and lately Fiat lover Mr Cyrus. Must candidly admit Manish - You have spoilt us. In fact, I can post any view of mine and pictures also and get away coolly with it.I have never felt the sharpness of the moderator knife, because Manish is so friendly  and  just one amongst us! Great Manish !! And Cyrus too!!

My one year here has been eventful as I have learnt many, many things here that are not found in any book or elsewhere! Thats a tribute to my ever interactive fellow members and the moderators.

I have one grudge though. Many of us become members, get fully engrossed here for a few hours everyday, take views on which car or bike to buy or get their auto-related problem put up for comments and solutions. These members very soon vanish and we regulars even forget their id's sooner or later.Most of them become the proud owners of a new set of wheels. The fly-by-night vanishing act pains me.

I  am sure the forum will remain friendly and cool as ever and receive tons of praises from everyone, who may either be a member or viewer or even a well wisher!

oh thanks dear!!..but for vintages you are simply excellent!!!!smiley20.gif

..if there was a vintage sec. in this forum i am sure it would have been filled with your posts!!..and actually there should be a sec. on vintages!

Congrats Anjaan for completing an eventful year with ACI.

Must say, old members like yourself also form pillars of the forum in conjunction with forum bosses. I had the priviledge of reading your posts & have learned a lot from them. Forum is growing by leaps & bounds & credit for this goes to dedicated members like you too. Yes, Manish's role as administrator is also praiseworthy & I like the way he manages the forum.

Hope you have many more eventful years with the forum & we get to learn more from your experiences. Best of luck!

Congratulations Anjaan. for completing an eventful year with ACI. Old members like you are also like pillars to this forum with with conjunctions with bosses like speed said. Its always been a priviledge of goin through your posts and have learned and improved my knowledge about automobiles. I am a new member joined around few time now but is a pleasurable membership to this lovely forum.

Wish u more lovely and eventful years to come by and we get to learn more frm ur experiences. Keep sharing and posting!

Cheers!!

Congrats you have contributed I think the best to the forum followed by sgiitk .I don't know how one year passed .May be because of studies pressure or may be something else.

Thanks speed, thackervijay and our very young rssh for all you have to say.rssh firstly I must congratulate you upon completing one year on this great forum on 10th Sept 2008 with an unbeaten record of 3649 posts as of now..We all miss you very badly and hope that you will become a regular again, very soon.

speed and thackervijay, you are regulars here and I love your posts and threads too!

Again 27th October is fast approaching.I will soon be doing two years as member of this splendid forum.

The best thing about this forum is it is so open and democratic.We constantly learn. Its an ongoing process for most of us. All sorts of views and queries are put up on threads/posts and most these which make sense get the best of attention from the Mods and Members alike.

At the outset, I convey my very best  wishes to the AC I Forum on its GLORIOUS  SECOND ANNIVERSARY.

Thanks a lot 325i and FRG for the kind words and the invitation to be there for the 2nd anniversary celebrations at Mumbai on 24th October. Yes indeed 325i ,FRG and CYRUS43, the forum is two years old under your tutelage.

I have some work pressure and hence may not be able to be in Mumbai on the 24th, but will try to make it during the 19th - 22nd Nov'09 AutoCar Performance Show.

well i bumped on this topic.

i havent realized how time flied

i have been a member for a year already now!

August 16th!

well off-late i havent been logging in much due to much schoolwork

but yes i keep on reading the posts that very informative .

Some people who really contribute to the good information- SG sir, anjan, DD, Cyrus, and none other than the great FRG himself!

now i am not saying that other members dont contribute any useful information. thwy do and all of you- keep up the good work.

GOD BLESS ACI FORUMS!

Well congrats anjan on completing 2year. Your posts have been very interesting and informative be it automotive or anything other like you contribute many info's other than automobile like all happenings in our country. Also all special members contribute many informative things here, thanks to all.

Even i have completed more than 2 years i.e from 31st august 2007. I am in love with this forum and much addicted that even at time of exams i cant sit without this forum and for that i also have installed Wifi at my home so that i dont always need computer to read all the posts and can do it on mobile too. 2 years are gone and seems i joined yesterday only and another reason for that is also because i bought my Spark just a month after i joined forum and it still feels brand new and cant believe its 2year old now. And thus my car and this forums means a lot to me. Before i joined i was always in search of something like this but never found out and tried to joined OD forum prior to this but they never bothered to gave response and thus i was never a part of that forum. I am glad that the no.1 magazine of india have a forum and to be a part of it means a big thing to me. I am proud of it, i have gained much knowledge after joining and this forum has increased my interest in this field to another level.

Thanks 325i, FRG, Cyrus, all special members and other members of this lovely forum.

Enjoy...bluesapphire2009-10-14 07:46:52