rssh

Laura vs Accord

smiley17.gifHey guys present your views on the Laura and Accord. I know Laura is for DIESEL but still give your views on it.

smiley1.gifI like the Laura for its refined engine and the good features it offers except elegence. Accord is free revving but does not give me a big feeling when compared.
FuelRunGod2007-10-02 16:05:15

two differnt categories.Laura a great car and if you are driving yourself you might enjoy the handling better on this one. I assume you are comparing with the 2.4 Accord price wise .Its extrmely refined, its much more spacious than Laura and Value for money.If your talking V6 then accord anyday.

Accord is exellent driving and comfort and its a Honda but for me its Laura cause its features and i think the features with this price tag are not that expensive even some features of laura you cant get even in merc c class & that too laura DSG its fantastic. So if i can afford to buy 18 lacs car its Laura DSG for me.......

Laura is one of the best diesel cars in its category

And so is Accord.

But comparing a diesel with petrol is like comparing apples with oranges.

U may like one, but the other one tastes equally good!!!

Laura is more stylish and cute actually its big than Octi but looks cute and small than the  heavy Octi. i think Laura is Best in Diesel and Accord best in petrol League.

Hi,

These cars are as contrasting as chalk and cheese. Ones a diesel and one a petrol. Though both cost almost the same, they belong to different categories. Autocar always has a liking for Skoda so even if it has 105 bhp in their tests, it will make atleast 185 kmph and though it wieghs 1330 kgs. And their favorite is Honda City, do we need to say, it will do a 175 kmph even if it makes only 77 bhpsmiley10.gif. And an Elantra with 127 bhp with a power to weight ratio of some 100 will fume and fret to 179 kmph onlysmiley11.gif. Somehow I think your Datron equipment does a not move when fitted on a Hyundai and soars on Hondas and Skodas only. smiley17.gif. Hondas and Skodas are definitely taking Indians for a ride...