vibhor

Hummer H2 Spotted on Indian streets!!

Hi friends!!!..its again from tbhp!!!...this Red hot HUMMER is spotted in cochin by an alert tbhpian muneemk!smiley17.gif..i am sure that HUMMER fans will definately love it!!...so just check out these pics of Hummer!!smiley4.gif

63149d1224780532t-imports-spotted-kerala

63150d1224780532t-imports-spotted-kerala

63151d1224780532t-imports-spotted-kerala

63152d1224780532t-imports-spotted-kerala

63153d1224780532t-imports-spotted-kerala

(pic courtesy: muneemk a tbhpian)
vibhor2008-10-25 11:05:29

Not weird as it is not a performance or even a normal car. It is basically an off - roader which also runs on normal roads when needed.

And may be the speedometer is in miles, which will mean 192 KMPH.

@Archit : nice observation buddy!!smiley17.gif

@akj53in : yeah!!...you are right i think!!..its not in KPH but in MPH!!smiley17.gif

...guys!..see the position of its exahust!!..its just in middle!...but its very small!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-10-25 13:18:36

Wow nice pics 

vibhor. You always bring great news and pics to us. Thanks..

Nice video

jbond830.

You know man, this is my car to go. Tough , robust, no worry about underbody scraping and it'll clear the traffic in front of you. The video suggests that it has a diesel engine(smoke and sound). Hope they bring this beast to India. If i can afford, i'll definitely go for this.

Awesome video dude. This really beats everything.

Let's come back to the topic. The mileage you have quoted is Off-road or On-road?

No idea still dude, It depends lot on our driving. And we dont have any idea about the model and engine power

...guys!..see the position of its exahust!!..its just in middle!...but its very small!smiley1.gif

Do you mean that square thing in the middle in pic 2? Because if you do that is for attaching a tow hook. It's not the exahust.smiley1.gif

The video suggests that it has a diesel engine(smoke and sound).

The one in the video is a Hummer H1. It comes with a 6.6 liter V8 diesel engine. The new hummer H2's come with a 6.2 liter V8 petrol. smiley4.gif

Do you mean that square thing in the middle in pic 2? Because if you do that is for attaching a tow hook. It's not the exahust.smiley1.gif
oh!!!lolz!!!...i thought its the exauhast!!!smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif..by the way so where is its exauhaust??smiley1.gif

I have never bothered to look at the exahust, cause I'm to busy looking at the rest of the SUV. But on my scale model it comes out from the right hand side at the rear.

@crazycat, thackervijay, jmsr80 :thanks alot guys!!smiley17.gif

@jbond :great video buddy!!smiley17.gif

@zalD : ...but in the above pics we can't see exhaust at rear!anyways!!smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-10-26 07:20:51