csnana

50 new cars for 2009

here is the list of the cars(Oct 07 issue ) which ACi said that they will launch in 08 and they still not launched yet!! smiley1.gif

NAME                                              LAUNCH DATE

BMW M3                                         Mid 08

The BMW M3 has already been launched a few months back and we will have to wait till the end of the year to know if the "End '08" launches happen or not.

here is the list of the cars(Oct 07 issue ) which ACi said that they will launch in 08 and they still not launched yet!! smiley1.gif

NAME                                              LAUNCH DATE

BMW M3                                         Mid 08

The BMW M3 has already been launched a few months back and we will have to wait till the end of the year to know if the "End '08" launches happen or not.

oh!..M3 has already launched in india!!??!smiley1.gif

yeah!!!just saw in ACi!!... thats really very surprising for me!!smiley3.gif...BMW M3 has already launched in india and am not aware of this!!very surprising!...by the way , does anyone know when it was launched here?? :-) smiley17.gifvibhor2008-10-31 06:18:04

ya!.VW tiguan is really a nice car!!...am too waiting for it!actually its a mini touareg!!!...just like Q5 is small bro of Q7!!...but as you said hope they don't overprice it!!:-)

I love the front looks of the Tiguan. But interiors are quite bland!! Which could be the most awaited car from the list ?? apart from the Nanosmiley2.gif. I would guess Honda Jazz & diesel engines from Honda would be eagerly awaited. 2nd would be SX4 diesel!!!! ( Linea would have been in the list , but i guess we should be bored waiting for itsmiley36.gif )

Surely Tiguan is going to follow the trend set by Passat & Jetta' date=' which will make sure it flops at the start! [/quote'] yup!!what am seeing in your profile speed???..your all new avatar!!..its looking great!!smiley4.gif

Surely Tiguan is going to follow the trend set by Passat & Jetta' date=' which will make sure it flops at the start! [/quote'] yup!!what am seeing in your profile speed???..your all new avatar!!..its looking great!!smiley4.gif

Thanks buddy, just went for a change!

Im really not interested in VW cars! Be it Tiguan or whatever!

Chevrolet

Captiva auto

Aveo u-va

spark 800

Fiat

Linea - Launched

Punto - Eagerly Awaited

Bravo - No dates

Ford

Ikon face -lift

Honda

Accord Diesel - Petrol instead of diesel

Jazz - Awaited

Hyundai

i20

i10 diesel

Mahindra

Logan face lift

Ingenio

Maruti

A-star

Omni face-lift

SX4 diesel

Splash

Mitsubishi

Lancer (this should have been there already , but the new ACI issue says mid-2009)

Cedia

Nissan

X-trail

Teana

Renault

Sandero

Megane

Skoda

Superb

Fabia 1.9tdi

Fabia combi :((

Octavia facelift