spinz

Wireframe diagram of Bikes

yes spinz, there is a wireframe diagram pic after every ACi road test!!

. i guess Mr.Makarad Potdar (illustrater) of ACi does it!!..n its done by computer with some special software,i think!

..and actually its very useful for tech. details!smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-10-30 12:41:40

Yes, I have also seen that the diagram at the back of every autocar test is really good. The other magazines try to copy autocar and keep the same sort of diagram, but its more like a cartoon than the realistic autocar image. I have also seen the name of the guy doing it, makarand potdar is always next to each diagram.

Thanks guys, so anyone know how its done. The thing is I do the same thing on my computer using the software Corel Draw and Corel Trace but its a very long process. Any faster and effective ways of doing it? Hope Mr. Potdar don't mind sharing his secret...

I think you should write to the autocar editor and ask him first instead of this shortcut method of trying your luck and asking information on the magazine forum. I believe the Autocar magazine editor is legally very super strong and never hesitates to take legal action against any kind of copying from his magazine.

Thanks Vibhor, can i have some of the wireframes of superbikes.

and Hogslayer, Well i emaild the autocar editor, lets see what he replies.

What i want is the name of the software, i don't wish to steal somebody elses pics, Just wanna make some of my own.

Thanks again guys