vibhor

Maruti 800 Modified into pick -up!!

yup smarthead007

this is ONLY kaam chalau

the rear is so small so it doesn't even do good as a pickup but nust give cradit to the ownwer for trying!!

i agree with both of u. definately only "Kaam Chalau". but as far as

the credit for trying goes... im not so sure! see, a much better

attempt could have been made and it wudnt have cost too much additional

money either!

in fact as it has been said, something could have been done about the engine.

but then again... who knows? maybe he has done something about it! does anyone know anything? Vibhor??

That Japan 800 looks nice.. Little sporty too...

Regarding the modifications, I never liked modifications which will affect the originality of the car or bike or whatever it is .According to me,its 200% possible to make a car to look as a stunner with simple and cute modifications...For example, Indian 800 can be modified like the Japanese version..But modifying an 800 to a pick-up smiley7.gifsmiley7.gif...is just like pouring some acid in a cute girl's face..smiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

BTW, I'm not able to understand this 'kaam chalau' thing... Can anyone explain what it means??? Vib buddy??

hehe... kaam chalao is close to wht u have said... its no where close to wht it shud b but has been done to just cuz the user wanted some utility out of the modification n is gettin just the minimal...

Hey, thanks for the clarification budddy...BTW, Welcome to our lovely forum...Hope you will have a nice time here...smiley1.gif

Hey' date=' thanks for the clarification budddy...BTW, Welcome to our lovely forum...Hope you will have a nice time here...smiley1.gif

[/quote']

thank u krace... i have actually been following this forum for a while now... but started posting only recently :)

its nice to be amongst car enthusiasts!!

hey guys check out the pics below!!.....i think its onwer wants the feeling of SUV in his 800!!!LOL.gif 

72289d1227181343t-pics-weird-wacky-mod-j

72294d1227181343t-pics-weird-wacky-mod-j

72295d1227181403t-pics-weird-wacky-mod-j

72296d1227181343t-pics-weird-wacky-mod-j

...and yeah!........check out this artistic work on this alto!!lolz!.................

72161d1227161462t-pics-weird-wacky-mod-j

72162d1227161462t-pics-weird-wacky-mod-j

(pic courtesy :Team BHP)

hey guess what...I personally know the guy who owns the Red 800...guy did the entire car from scratch with his own hands...custom fenders...custom bonnet...custom exhaust...and trust me that thing sounds sweet and drives like a Zen...the guy who did it is real talented and a gem of a person when it comes to motors...