BEST 150 CC BIKE

Please vote for best 150 cc bike out of the 4 seleted from prev. POLL  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for best 150 cc bike out of the 4 seleted from prev. POLL

• TVS RTR FI
    • Hero Honda HUNK
    • Bajaj Pulsar
    • Yamaha FZ16

Hey guys as desired by you new poll is started including FZ16 ,and the first three bikes from previous poll ,now vote for your favourite bike ,so that all may know after launch of FZ16 whether all likes it or still existing bikes are strong enough to give it good competetion

Request from moderators to please close the previous thread with name Best 150 cc Bike in India
unknownbullet2008-11-09 08:49:40

FZ 16 for sure!!! No other bike beats this one in this segment, coz of its stylish design, built, performance, power etc, etc.,

sanzgod2008-11-09 14:30:06

its the best and i think its getting good response as daily i can see many new Fz's and R15 is 1lac bike so there is no sense to compare it just on the base of CC, be logical and practical and do not ask for it again..

wheres r15 its also a 150 cc

smiley17.gif

I have included only the bikes whih were at first three places in the previous poll and one new bike which is launched recently

but great FZ16 has got so many votes ,it seems that this new bike is best in 150 cc but will it remain best in the long run

FZ edges past RTR because its equally good in two fronts: Quality and Desirability.

RTR with its out and out performance oriented attitude & sporty styling scores heavilly in desirability but lags behind when comes to quality: a chronic problem with our indigenous bikes.