Best 125 CC Bike ?

Which is thc best 125 cc bike ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is thc best 125 cc bike ?

• Honda CBF Stunner
    • Bajaj XCD DTS SI
    • Yamaha Gladiator

Now I have taken only three bikes which have got higc hest votes

I have started 125 cc poll also again though none 125 cc new bike is launched,just to have competetion only in the first three position bikes and if somebody has changed his opinion he can hange his vote .

Now vote for your favourite bike ,lets see whether the winning margin remains the same or it changes.

Request to moderators to please close the previous thread named

Best 125 cc bike

Gladiator for me. Hate stunner's looks' date=' high price and long waiting period, so changed my decision. Gladiator is all round good 125cc.
[/quote']

Long waiting period should not mean that it is inferior to Gladi.

Rather it means more people are liking it despite its higher price tag as compared to rivals.So it got to have qualities specially in the context of indian people who is very much value for money conscious.

I think CBF brings the novelty issue into the picture.Also it is only bike to provide much needed big bike feel with awesome detailing.

Gladi is modified,remodified,re-re-modified version of Fazr launched in 2004.

As all the previous models flopped so naturally people are tired of it.

My vote is with CBF :::: infact before i saw FZ i was about to buy CBF.it draws admiration in the traffic like no other 125cc bike can.

I seriously dnt like any bike listed in this poll.

but still can poll for Yamaha Gladi. seen a new colored gladi recently & its not junky & funky with stickering. its a plan blue colored & it looked good.,

Gladiator for me. Hate stunner's looks' date=' high price and long waiting period, so changed my decision. Gladiator is all round good 125cc.

[/quote']

Long waiting period should not mean that it is inferior to Gladi.

Rather it means more people are liking it despite its higher price tag as compared to rivals.So it got to have qualities specially in the context of indian people who is very much value for money conscious.

I think CBF brings the novelty issue into the picture.Also it is only bike to provide much needed big bike feel with awesome detailing.

Gladi is modified,remodified,re-re-modified version of Fazr launched in 2004.

As all the previous models flopped so naturally people are tired of it.

My vote is with CBF :::: infact before i saw FZ i was about to buy CBF.it draws admiration in the traffic like no other 125cc bike can.

I'm not telling, Stunner it is inferior to Gladi due to long waiting period. Long waiting period turns buyers down, my friend changed his mind and got Gladi, instead of Stunner.

And also the long waiting period is because of less production and not because of high demand(see how many stunners are on road or check with Honda dealers). Every Honda has long waiting period.

for all those who havn't tried the Gladiator please drive it once..

it has got very uncomfy seating posture(specially for pillion)..,bit is very good on acceleration..

i like being on the driving seat..i would suggest Gladiator ..

well if u ask me stunner. and it is stunner today because of this machine only this machine the company has been ranked 2 position where sale and the category of the company is there. well the latest news which has just arrived is that the company is going to launch a 400cc bike and a 1000rr by next month. With a big launch in delhi and mumbai only.arjunb252009-01-22 18:51:47