archit

Official Your Car Pics Thread!!

My 3 year old Elantra GLS:

S6000508.JPG

S6000506.JPG
Durango Dude2008-12-05 12:03:51

@ Raj : Your Scorpio looks neat and nice photo's.

Here's our Octavia :

dsc01148oj8.jpg
w800.png

And the Stanley leather interiors:
dsc01147oq2.jpg
w800.png

Man you got some real good taste. Your Palio is cool, your Octy is cool. I like the interiors of the Octy very much.

@BS: I prefer your green Spark in 'mint' condition. I also like Subzero's car's, he has taste and also deep pocket's to customize his ride's...no offense subzero just a compliment. My car has done just 13500 kms in 3 years so it's condition is good. Also Subzero must the one of the few who bought the old 2l petrol guzzler of an Octavia, very rare sight indeed, like my Elantra GLS guzzler. Mine gives around 7 kmpl in the city, how much does the Octy give, Subzero? Sometime's my family ask's me why do you need a car; I think they have a point, don't they? I think it's just to partake in such a good forum like this, I think...lol.Durango Dude2008-12-10 13:08:10

Thanks very much guys.....Siddhant, BS and CC, nothing makes me as much happy as getting compliments for my cars!

@ DD: Thanks very much and no offense taken at all dude. Car's are my passion so "Ahem" I end up spending on them smiley9.gif! I am surprised by the FE of your car, my Octavia has consistently been returning 8.5/9kmpl in the city and an insane 13/14kmpl on the highway. My Palio returns lesser FE on the highways!!

suzero, what a well maintained car and the interiors are damn cool buddy which shows your style kept on ur octa. cool pics.Akshay- 800 anyday the best small family car buddy, would love to c your jobs done on ur beauty.CHEERS!!!

Well here are some more pics of my spark which also include some interior pics..

22102008261lq5.jpg

sun037qh0.jpg

I like its steering position

The car next to my Spark is My Getz 1.3 Gl...will post more pics of Getz too afterwards..Both are standing outside my society..

sun042pb4.jpg

sun044bu1.jpg

sun043sd7.jpg
bluesapphire2009-01-13 10:04:05