archit

Official Your Car Pics Thread!!

i like the fat exhaust too!!
it is getting a very common sight here!

in fact my friend/partner & I design and manufacture these "fat" pipes!!

ATgAAAB6zfqMiVp1ukzMkezqvf6Sau0Br0uQYd1uATgAAAB6zfqMiVp1ukzMkezqvf6Sau0Br0uQYd1u

DARXIDE2009-03-02 14:27:37

@Darxide: Impeccably maintained Honda City.smiley20.gif

thx "d dude" but it does come with it's share of dinks and scratches to be honest! my cheap 2MP mobile camera takes care of it all!!smiley2.gif
DARXIDE2009-03-02 18:45:21

Well maintained city Darxide and i just loved those alloys and also that fat exhaust pipe' date=' good to know that you manufactured them..By the way how much old is you car??[/quote']

......as old as the hills!! 2000model

ATgAAAAERO7GA5Si1uyAYrFLf1ZomvgfOkp7O3X0

ATgAAAAERO7GA5Si1uyAYrFLf1ZomvgfOkp7O3X0
DARXIDE2009-03-03 06:06:36

very beautiful,well cared for.youre lucky to have covered parking space

hi' date='

This is the picture of my 2003 Santro LS zipdrive, done 30,000 km still giving nearly >16kmpl in my town and 18 kpl in highways.

dsc00116o.jpg
[/quote']

The picture when it was taken that time we were at Kolkata, But now we stay Haldia where we haven't got covered parking, so now the car soaks sunlight , water & everything. Some months earlier we are seeing yellow spots of shulphur which I thing coming from Tata chem or Mitsubishi chemicals which are very nearer from my place. I am uploading current picture of the car .If you look clearly on the rear glass you will see some yellow spot, also the reddish dust on the sides are iron ore dust

macar2.jpg

By adhip

Well yes, now it doesnt look that good as before....Even our Getz was like this, but once it got some dents here and there and we got it insured(some parts) and got the majority of it repainted and now it looks good..

The website is blocked as per office policy give me another option was what I am requesting.

@anijog: Take a look in the announcements section for a guide to uploading pictures.

?

FRG

Ok finally i have circumvented the block here are the pics of my FERRARI RED car Atleast a FERRARI RED car if NOT a FERRARI!!!!! what do you say?

Also my CBZ, modded the front lamp cluster, to avoid fequent replacement of the visor, it looks better this way, i guess

image002wqq.jpg

image001swj.jpg

image000v.jpganijog2009-03-17 12:31:07

Well indigo CS looks good and do give some reviews about it and regarding CBZ i like with the visor only means original one and not what you have done but still it isnt looks bad..

I also like the bikes with the visor, but Classic sports bike look can't be beaten.

Well indigo CS looks good and do give some reviews about it and regarding CBZ i like with the visor only means original one and not what you have done but still it isnt looks bad..

I have given one big review on the J K Tornado tire issue on the car, well that is now settled.

When I got the car the LS did not have stock pwr windows or Ctrl Lckg, so I got them fitted from the dealer. The buttons are on the door. Now what to do with the place actually meant for the pwr window switches, which were left blank? so I fabricated my own storage bin in that. Got it coated with a soft fabric and Vola!! I got a small storage space there where I drop the stereo remote, a pen and other small knick knacks.