vibhor

Ford india to Phase out the Fusion!!!

this was bound to happen sooner or later with very few numbers selling for fusion and also with heavy discounts offered by dealers.Yes archit fusion didnt sell even being a very good car cause of the main factor of heavy pricing and getting diesel engine too late in market.

yes ford should phase out fusion cause fusion hasnt sold any good numbers given the success of endeavour,fiesta and ikon...rather bring a better hatchback and stop selling fusion...to me fusion appears a very confused car !!!!

According to me, Fusion is pricier for a hatch when it was launched and at that time other hatches were priced around 5lacs. This had given the Fusion the expensive car name. So, the first impression was not that good for Fusion. The diesel fusion is low on power, especially when we cross 80km/h.

lol, heavy discounts. No way dude. This car has been overpriced from its initial release. And now it cosrt near 7 lakhs.

May be a 3 year/100000 warranty like the chevrolet might help its sales, considering its poor service and high cost of goods.

The mother company Ford is just not issuing bankruptcy. They plan to merge with crystler.

yeah correct!!....maybe ford is planning to launch another new model!...because i remember in one of the ACi issue i saw a spy pic of a ford hatch...which looked similar to fusion!!:-) smiley17.gifvibhor2008-11-14 12:10:34

Hi Guys....Does anyone have the list of dealers for Michelin in Chennai.

I am looking for 175/65 14" Tubeless for my ford ikon 1.6 NXT

Please give me the details and also the price of XM1+ tyres if you have it

Thanks

Keshav

Hello keshav!!plz first read all rules of of forum in "announcement "sec before posting, this is not the right thread for your quiery so plz start a new one or search if there is already exisiting!thanks!