vibhor

Maruti launches Alto Xcite limited edition!!!!!

similar cheap work like Honda Bike... changing colors and adding stickers are not upgrades and not good for the so called Limited editiion... this is just beating round the bush, and Maruti is known for this....

Not a good move. The seats fabric does not gel with the overall interiors. The body graphics are also not that great. The only good things are central locking and rear parcel shelf. Won't be able to fetch sales.

Thanks vibhor dear for the information. Its MSIL 's way to boost up sales of the Alto due to the A Star launch. They did it with the 800 launching the non-AC EX version with stickers and better upholstery when the Alto was selling too well.

Now the A Star is getting all the attention so that's MSIL's  way to solve Alto's identity crisis!

Dude, that Alto looks cheap... Maruti should have stopped their limited edition with 800. For me, the standard Alto looked like a quality car compared to the other small cars. It had a good European stance with clean lines.

the limited edition is like changing panel colors of a cheap Nokia 1100 mobile phone. Blue color, green color, orange color, red color. 

The so called financial crisis has turned the maruti marketing team mad.

Dude' date=' that Alto looks cheap... Maruti should have stopped their limited edition with 800. For me, the standard Alto looked like a quality car compared to the other small cars. It had a good European stance with clean lines.the limited edition is like changing panel colors of a cheap Nokia 1100 mobile phone. Blue color, green color, orange color, red color.? The so called financial crisis has turned the maruti marketing team mad.

[/quote']

i agree

MSIL is launching too many limited editions

first was estilo,then 800 now alto!

AFAIK, Zen Carbon was a good Limited Edition Car...I think Maruti produced only 600 cars and sold them in no time.. Other than that, All other LEs are mere sticker jobs...Regarding this Xcite...its the same work what Maruti did with the Estilo Sports..Crap smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

smiley7.gifsmiley7.gifsmiley7.gif