manishk123

Deal of the Month!!

E class for the price of a C class!mouth watering!

merc is giving a discount of 8 lakh bucks on the e class!this makes the e 220 cdi elegance just 80,000rs more expensive than the c 220 cdi elegance!

financial crisis and a replacement for the E is the reason......plus the bimmer is way ahead in this class!

hi all,

what would be the best price on road for bangalore for a santro GLS and i 10 magna and also what other benefits can be availed as i am not able to crack the dealer .

if any body has the price or has bougth a car now, kindly share the prices and bargain

hi all,

what would be the best price on road for bangalore for a santro GLS and i 10 magna and also what other benefits can be availed as i am not able to crack the dealer .

if any body has the price or has bougth a car now, kindly share the prices and bargain.

also do they

MERCEDES BENZ OFFERS Rs.8LAC DISCOUNT ON ITS E- CLASS!!!

Mercedes is aggressively clearing the stocks of the current E-class through incredbile discount offers. Mercedes is offering Rs8 lakhs on current E-class. An additional three percent finance payout option is also being offered for the E-class!:-)

maruti offers folowing deals on various models:

M800    OMNI      SX4       WAGONR   ZEN EST  ALT

consumer offer  12500     12000     15000      35000           30000    15000

exchange offer     5000       5000     10000     15000            15000    5000

reduced benifit     8008       6953     23482     12947            12812     8971

TOTAL BENIFIT 25508/- 23953/- 48482/-  62947/-        57812/-  29871

exchange bonus applicable on MTV dealers

price reduction is on highest variant of each model.

source: AM

VW CUTS PRICES ON ITS JETTA & PASSAT!!

Volkswagen India has announced a reduction in the prices of its production models Jetta and Passat by Rs 45,194 to Rs 80,859 across all variants. This follows the announcement by the Union Government for reduction in CENVAT for all cars by 4 per cent on Sunday 7th December 2008. Volkswagen has decided to pass on the full benefit to its customers by reduction in the prices of its production models Jetta by Rs 45,194 to Rs 57,814 and Passat by Rs 74,193 to Rs 80,859. The Price Reduction is also applicable to all the dealer stock of respective models with immediate effect.

WHAT CUSTOMERS!!!!!?

This company still has to jagoooore!! the world has moved on, they are doing the same with the Lancer the bloody car is still lying with the dealers, they are neither phasing it out nor willing to reduce the prices like Ford have done with their IKON.

RIP!!

HM CUTS THE PRICE OF ITS AMBY!!!

?

Responding to the Goverment

Toyota has suffered its worst losses in 71yrs' date=' so its pretty much bugged.

One of my friends bought an Altis from Delhi & managed to get around 65k discount.
[/quote']

That's a pretty sweet deal.  Thanks for the information!

Skoda Fabia Elegance

Getting Rs.70,000 off on the Elegance, Further discount of 4% on the dealer finance if ready to take it in the EMI i.e. no upfront discount expected.

50% off on Insurance and the accessories are anyways given away..

Dealers in Bombay/Thane are offering Rs. 50' date='000 discount on the Corolla Altis.  One of them was willing to throw in another Rs. 8,000 corporate discount.[/quote']

Getting 25K Corporate discount, without negotiation from Shinrai on Altis.

But I am not sure if I must stretch my budget for the Altis.

Dealers in Bombay/Thane are offering Rs. 50' date='000 discount on the Corolla Altis.  One of them was willing to throw in another Rs. 8,000 corporate discount.[/quote']

Getting 25K Corporate discount, without negotiation from Shinrai on Altis.
But I am not sure if I must stretch my budget for the Altis.

So what's the total discount you are getting? Rs. 75,000??

Yes mate... 75K off on Altis...

But I am not sure if I will stretch my budget that much as well.

Any deals on the Civic people???

If you don't mind can you post or pm the name of the salesguy you are dealing with?

Thanks,

Piyush