manishk123

Deal of the Month!!

Hi Piyush,

Some lady there, I am sorry I can't recollect her name.

Nevertheless, the builder who constructed our new building has rented his place to Madhuban Toyota in Dahisar and he promised to get me the best deal ever on a Innova and Altis. I will check with him and let you know what the offer is about.

the discount of about 8 lakhs on honda civic hybrid was only for few days on which the company made incredibly high sales...

Dear Karan, this deal is a goner....

Lets focus and discuss on deals that are currently available in the market...Such one off deals do not suit majority of the buyers as it is expected to make a quick decision and act.. and most of the times one wants to really think twice about such a investment...

Hi Piyush' date='

Some lady there, I am sorry I can't recollect her name.

Nevertheless, the builder who constructed our new building has rented his place to Madhuban Toyota in Dahisar and he promised to get me the best deal ever on a Innova and Altis. I will check with him and let you know what the offer is about.

[/quote']

Thanks!

Toyota has suffered its worst losses in 71yrs' date=' so its pretty much bugged.

One of my friends bought an Altis from Delhi & managed to get around 65k discount.
[/quote']

BornFree- Do you think you can find out which Toyota showroom was that?? I wonder if the discount on Altis will be still available...

Guys::::: Any Discount news for the Altis????

Civic, no doubt is a fantastic car, but is getting a few cosmetic changes in due time, also its seatingposition is  low and if you drive on rough roads, its not recommendable, on the second hand altis is higher, already is the facelift version so no changes in coming time, comfortable.If you are looking for a car for yourself-CIVIC, if for your family Altis.CHEERS!!!

Hi Ashthedash' date=' today there was advert in Newspaper which quoted 40k discount on the Altis. I think further tinkering with the dealer would easily take it up to ~ 50k.[/quote']

TD the Altis yesterday..

He said he will try to see if he can extedn the Jan offer of 50K discount to me as well.

Civic no discounts being offered..

Will TD the Civic today..

Civic' date=' no doubt is a fantastic car, but is getting a few cosmetic changes in due time[/quote']

Even then the guys are not accepting that a facelift is on the way and not passing any discounts. But one sales person agreed that we can meet and get some discount

also its seating position is low

and if you drive on rough roads' date=' its not recommendable, on the second

hand altis is higher,[/quote']

Is there such a major diff?? I will find that out today, when I TD the Civic..

If you are looking for a car for

yourself-CIVIC' date=' if for your family Altis.CHEERS!!![/quote']

I found the Altis very lavish an luxurious types..my first feeling was that the front seat was not that impressive, I should be in the back seat in such a car..I thought I was too young to buy such a car..

No offence but "Good for 40+ kind of Execs" is what i felt..

While even on the display, the Civic was enticing and sporty....I just had to sit inside the car and feel what the driver can see and touch..

I hope I enjoy the TD and decide soon enough...

Need some masala to ask for a discount in the Civic.. Any one listening???

Well Corolla is packed with features and looks good and interiors are also good...But its engine is not as refined as Civic nor its Ride Quality as good as Civic and Civic looks sporty and futuristic, on outside as well on inside but Civic's GC might give you some trouble..

But still i like Corolla more only because of features coz nowadays even smaller cars are coming with more and more features like i20 and in sedan like Linea..so 3-5years down the lane if your car has only basic features like Civic has, you will feel frustrated but if you buy a car which is up-to-date today with new features then you will not have any problem atleast for 3-5years...

But if you are going for base models so you can  opt for any of them you like as both are having only basic features....

i got 75k on .. ul need to push the sales guy hard only den u can get such discounts and try diff dealers

Kaushal can you pls share the details of the dealer and he sales guy?

What model of Altis are you going for?

Did you TD the Civic, before you decided for the Altis?

What was the one/few imp decision maker points in the Altis against the Civic?

Your help will be appreciated.

Note: If you wish, you can write to me at ash.preeti at gmail