manishk123

Deal of the Month!!

@ rahul,i read regarding the equipment upgrading for no extra money (rumoured,not to be shocked if they charge the premium) in a mag, like u said the reason is more localisation at the new VW factory ! i think the fabia's most feared rival is the upcoming honda jazz not under powerd i20.

smokin2009-03-09 16:42:25

@ rahul' date='i read regarding the equipment upgrading for no extra money (rumoured,not to be shocked if they charge the premium) in a mag, like u said the reason is more localisation at the new VW factory ! i think the fabia's most feared rival is the upcoming honda jazz not under powerd i20.

[/quote']

If you will read the reviews both of them are underpowered, infact i20 is faster than fabia. I am talking about fabia 1.2

Nissan is offering 1 yr free petrol with it Teana and 2 yrs extended warranty.

Did I read this rite? 1 year free petrol???

There will be condition's, like they'll give only a tank full a month for 12 month's...or if some buyer bought it and developed 'wanderlust' and took a "Bharat darshan" in the comfort of his Teana; Nissan would go caput...they are caput as it is. Even Carlos Ghosn can't help!

You are right. The sales person from nissan calculated the 1yr fuel bill by calculating the avg number of Kms a car runs X the mialge of the car X no of days of yrs X blah blah blah....

But its a nice deal to get a discount of 4 lakhs + 2yrs extended  warranty  

it is surprising that getz which has not been seling well' date=' still has a waiting period of 1 month plus there are no discounts on it..

please throw some light on it
[/quote']

as the delivery's taking time for getz is cause of its productions not in full throat and usually things are on demand,but there are some discounts on getz.

I got a quotation for 11.5 % interest for 3 years from hdfc for civic.But one of the sales person from other honda dealer told me as the prices of honda are incresing from 1st,they might be a 0% interest rate or interest rate at 5-10%.I just want to know that for cars below 20lakh is the dealer can provide such a low interest rate.

Shravan: Company or dealers subsidise the interest, inlieu of discount.

If you are not looking for just performance and looks, you may consider Altis also.
akj53in2009-03-24 01:03:53

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a Swift VXi without ABS (Mumbai registered) in the next week or so.
The onroad price is coming around 5.02
The only discount all Maruti vendors are offering on Swift right now is IT discount - 10k till March 31st

So it comes out to around 4.92 without any extra accessories.
Any other dealers in Mumbai offering good deals on Swift VXi.
@Mavericked which dealer was offering on road swift VXi @ 4.65 ??

Thanks and Regards,
Darshan Shroff

The Skoda Laura Ambiente is available for Rs. 13,55,000 on road Pune.  Dealer says it is a discount of Rs. 125,000 but I remember reading somewhere that Skoda had dropped the price of the car significantly so the discount is probably not that significant.

Still a good deal if you can put up with Skoda

Nissan is offering 1 yr free petrol with it Teana and 2 yrs extended warranty.

Did I read this rite? 1 year free petrol???

There will be condition's' date=' like they'll give only a tank full a month for 12 month's...or if some buyer bought it and developed 'wanderlust' and took a "Bharat darshan" in the comfort of his Teana; Nissan would go caput...they are caput as it is. Even Carlos Ghosn can't help!
[/quote']

You are right. The sales person from nissan calculated the 1yr fuel bill by calculating the avg number of Kms a car runs X the mialge of the car X no of days of yrs X blah blah blah....

But its a nice deal to get a discount of 4 lakhs + 2yrs extended  warranty  

Read an advt. in newspaper today' date=' Skoda offering Laura for ~ 12.5L.

Seems new Laura is just around the corner, so Skoda is keen on clearing the stocks!
[/quote']

That's OK with me provided it is the L&K DSG version and they also throw in a lifetime free maintainence warranty...hehe...or am I asking for too much?

Read an advt. in newspaper today' date=' Skoda offering Laura for ~ 12.5L.

Seems new Laura is just around the corner, so Skoda is keen on clearing the stocks!
[/quote']

That's OK with me provided it is the L&K DSG version and they also throw in a lifetime free maintainence warranty...hehe...or am I asking for too much?

Well DD even if you get the car at 12.5 lacs, Skoda will take your wallet and bank balance for maintenance.

I would rather wish that Skoda gives a free 4 years warranty cum maintenance package with the car.

Skoda has made its operations in India very much prone to criticism. Only last year a Skoda Octavia owner here in our city posted an ad saying that his car was up for sale for Re 1. The reasons stated by him were that the dealer has fleeced him and even after spending so much the car was depleting his bank balance. He had even given his mobile number.