manishk123

Deal of the Month!!

the price is for 1.2..

guyz   is it worth a deal?

and how good the car is...not the company...please feel free to give comments

The car is good, tank like build, stable on high speeds (if it achieves that), nice luxurious interiors (for its segment) but somewhat under powered. If you get that extended warranty cum maintenance plan on it, it will be a good deal. Just make sure that the additional warranty etc., is from Skoda and not from the dealer.

skoda does need a 4 year warrenty but will its parts last that long?? thats why skoda hesitates! they know what they put in

***latest update , my friends laura L&K's turbo blew up . 1 years old car and skoda has agreed to pay 50% for the new turbo , shockingly insurance company isn't covering the risk at all

well the problem with VW & skoda is the after service and price of spare parts , even with localizations they will be quite high

localizations will surely bring down the price , but the service should improve , theire service is not like other german car makers
sarabjeet2009-04-11 19:49:29

I knew that Maruti was offering a fully loaded Wagon-r but also heard sometime ago that due to lack of demand of that specific variant, they have stopped its production. Not sure though, but it was definitely coming earlier. speed2009-04-13 13:47:14

1.25L off the Fabia is a good offer.

New owners who bought before the offer must be feeling the pinch.

IMO, 1.50L off can also be expected in future because Skoda has earned a bad name when it comes to A.S.S.

The Spark is available at a discount of Rs. 60,000.  This includes Rs. 10,000 exchange bonus (You don't have to exchange the car but just need to have another car in your name) and a corporate discount of Rs. 5,000.  Also they are giving you a 3 year free maintenance package.  Dealers seem quite desperate to make a sale and it wouldn't surprise me if a further discount of Rs. 10,000 or so can be negotiated!

Well except for Captiva Chevorlet has no real winner in its car lineup and the excessive Spark produced are not winning people's heart due to its small size and tiny boot .The deal is good for people who go to college and is a good alternative to the Alto.

Well except for Captiva Chevorlet has no real winner in its car lineup and the excessive Spark produced are not winning people's heart due to its small size and tiny boot .The deal is good for people who go to college and is a good alternative to the Alto.

Well although its small its comfortable due to ride quality and has more cabin space due to tiny boot, atleast its comfier than much more spacious WagonR and ride is less bumpier than both WagonR and Santro..

And regarding boot, yes its small and not for people who travels on highway, but honestly speaking after seeing Astar's boot(the car which looks much bigger in size when compared), i find my sparks boot quite big..

I don't think there is going to be any discount on the i20 as of now because they don't have enough stock to give the i20 to the world and us and the waiting period in Mumbai is 2 months 10 days for red colour.

Tata is offering 25k discount on Safari & Sumo Grande is being offered at a special price.

Tata is trying to place Grande in the Bolero category.  I guess Sumo & Safari share their platforms.