jbond830

WagonR vs Santro vs Indica Vista

which is the better car  

20 members have voted

1. 1. which is the better car

• Maruti WagonR
    • Santro
    • Indica Vista petrol

no i10 , A-star etc in the poll!?!...anyways if the choice is strictly between these cars only then i would prefer Vista!:-)...because its new,improved and far more better than wagonR or old santro!:-) smiley1.gif 

vibhor2008-11-27 06:16:55

The Santro is my choice. Although it has been around for quite long time, yet it is the most refined, fun to drive and driver oriented car among the three. And reliability is not an issue with it. Vista would have got my vote if it was for diesel.

no i10 ' date=' A-star etc in the poll!?!...anyways if the choice is strictly between these cars only then i would prefer Vista!:-)...because its new,improved and far more better than wagonR or old santro!:-) smiley1.gif 

[/quote']

Dude, the Hyundai i10 does not offer the basic power steering feature or the Power windows at 3.50 lakhs. You gottu shell out near to 4lakhs to get the power steering

And the A-star, its a too much a small car to compare with anything. A-star is a car of a new kind. For self and solo driving.

I think Wagon R is also outdated. Vista for me. I'm already having XETA and feeling quite satisfied with its pertol engine. So, Vista is far better in the price range of 3.5 L

The Vista offers lots of features for its price. The design need to be more aesthetic. But surely, the Indica has improved paint jobs and has lots of glamor. It give a very airy and spacious feeling to the passenger. But the rear of the car somewhat disturbs the looks.

Also,14 inch wheels comes only with the Aura 1.3 quadrajet (fiat engine). The other version are fitted with13 inch wheels and that too looks bad.

Hi All,

My Vote goes for Santro!!

Might be Vista for many... Still i doubt on tata petrol engines  :(

Tata has not yet defined a standard on their petrol engines & it is really not up to the mark... Might be If jbond830  has included Vista Quadrajet, I would have surely voted for that!!