Sign in to follow this  
AT_maniac

The Radio is back....

FRG is right, unless your choice is Hindi and that too present Bollywood fare, radio in India has a long way to go, actually earlier they would have classical western as well as pop channels, now all they pass of as western music is teeny bopper drug induced junk being passed off as music today.

but guys...seriously..indias worst radio channel has to be radio mirchi pune...i wish one of those shotgun-equipped college kids from america paid their studio a visit...

Go 92.5 is now Radio One or some such jazz... 94.3 I believe.. I stopped listening to it after a while, theyve gotten quite lame.

We should coax Autocar to start a radio station geared to petrolheads. Multi-media expansion is never a bad thing, really. Something to calm them as theyre forced to ride their clutch into unholy destruction in the maddening traffic.

launch.png

Go 92.5 is now Radio One or some such jazz... 94.3 I believe.. I stopped listening to it after a while' date=' theyve gotten quite lame.We should coax Autocar to start a radio station geared to petrolheads. Multi-media expansion is never a bad thing, really. Something to calm them as theyre forced to ride their clutch into unholy destruction in the maddening traffic.[/quote']

I dont get it, are you saying Jazz is bad? FuelRunGod2007-08-24 13:57:08

...while serenaded to the high-strung notes of heavy metal or rock??!! you gotta be kidding' date=' motojedi...that radio station would wind up more drivers...[/quote']

Wow P-one, where ever did you get the idea that I was referring to Heavy Metal or Rock. Or is that just the outcome you assume will come from an Autocar radio station. It should cater to everyone. Media Planning goes a long way to find out who will listen to what and when.

But now that you mention it, yes, Ill have some of that Metal, thanks... smiley1.gif

launch.png

Go 92.5 is now Radio One or some such jazz... 94.3 I believe.. I stopped listening to it after a while' date=' theyve gotten quite lame.We should coax Autocar to start a radio station geared to petrolheads. Multi-media expansion is never a bad thing, really. Something to calm them as theyre forced to ride their clutch into unholy destruction in the maddening traffic.[/quote']

I dont get it, are you saying Jazz is bad?

No no, I forgot the implications of the word jazz as a musical genre, silly me. I was referring to jazz as a word used to describe something nonsensical. Its just a word I use to describe stuff. Actually, I quite enjoy jazz music!

launch.png

The point is except for 107.1 and 100.7 which are state funded (which means you and I are picking up the tab for whatever the low grade stuff they put out) the other stations will play whatever fetches them the maximum number of listeners, so unless your tastes happen to coincide with the majority switch it off and fall back on MP3s or whatever

Go 92.5 is now Radio One or some such jazz... 94.3 I believe.. I stopped listening to it after a while' date=' theyve gotten quite lame.We should coax Autocar to start a radio station geared to petrolheads. Multi-media expansion is never a bad thing, really. Something to calm them as theyre forced to ride their clutch into unholy destruction in the maddening traffic.[/quote']I dont get it, are you saying Jazz is bad?
No no, I forgot the implications of the word jazz as a musical genre, silly me. I was referring to jazz as a word used to describe something nonsensical. Its just a word I use to describe stuff. Actually, I quite enjoy jazz music!<div style=": ; width: 28px; height: 28px; : 1000; display: none;">
launch.png

Glad to hear it smiley1.gif