vibhor

Maruti Suzuki to launch 'Ritz' in April 09!!!

If thats the case, the Ritz(not splash) will

have several features different from the original Splash. Do not wanna

comment anything more than that.

This is how MNC companies work

in India. For example Fiat India just shares the name Fiat, but really

its just an indian company which buys and sells goods in india or

provides outsourcing. It will have a separate managing director, and

the original Fiat is no way responsible for any of the misfortunes or

profits made by Fiat India. But, Fiat international will be prompt to

collect its money in case of patent copies. Also, if Fiat International

makes a salary hike to all its employees, it wont reflect in Fiat

India, not even in the Management level.

@unknownbullet,

yeah!..it looks likes the mixture of estilo n WagonR...but don't forget that it only LOOKS!...its far more better than Estilo!smiley1.gif

...and maybe you guys think that it will not be a worthy competitior to i10 , but personally what i think is that it can be a good competitior for i10 and newly launched A-Star!:-)smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-12-02 15:14:44

Where is the Splash/Ritz going to fit in the MSIL scheme of thing's. Will it be above or below the Swift. Maruti is clearing one confusion and starting another. I think Maruti will have to give it's clients the option of designing their own cars with different engine options and body styles. It can create a space to that effect on it's own website.

Where is the Splash/Ritz going to fit in the MSIL scheme of thing's. Will it be above or below the Swift. Maruti is clearing one confusion and starting another. I think Maruti will have to give it's clients the option of designing their own cars with different engine options and body styles. It can create a space to that effect on it's own website.

Obviously this will fit in the small car segment. The company is not trying to create any kind of confusion for its customers, it is just trying to bring in the best cars for Indian consumers.

Very true DD...

Msil is just launching more & more models and not worrying about their current models of which some are generation old..

I think they must have bought Astar as replacement of Alto..

And splash/Ritz should be replacement of the DABBA wagonR which is worst car according to me..
bluesapphire2008-12-04 09:38:26

Very true DD...

Msil is just launching more & more models and not worrying about their current models of which some are generation old..

And splash/Ritz should be replacement of the DABBA wagonR which is worst car according to me..

You hit the nail on its head BS. THis was what i felt when there was a talk of ASTAR being launched in India.

MSIL is getting lot of craps into the Indian market, expect the Swift..

Very true DD...

You hit the nail on its head BS. THis was what i felt when there was a talk of ASTAR being launched in India.

MSIL is getting lot of craps into the Indian market' date=' expect the Swift..
[/quote']

i completely agree on the part that maruti is exploiting the innocent customers with inferior products and pricing them competent to its rivals far superior products. they managed to do this just by creating a great service minded image for itself, like someone mentioned in other thread, that they are ready to buy their products only for their service!

MSIL's portfolio is highly cluttered with cars having the same engines and different body styles. Offlate the Maruti steering wheel of all it's vehicles, from Swift, A Star, SX4, Grand Vitara have all started to look the same !!?!! It was good looking initally but it has started to have an 'ad nauseum' feel.

Like some of us have already mentioned - the Maruti stable has one too many cars - they'll just confuse a first time buyer.

But then - the good part could be that dealers may push the older/lower selling models with huge discounts, thus driving prices south.

I wonder how maruti is going to meet the demand of ritz diesel, espescially with it facing trouble to meet the demands of swift and dzire diesel models?

Has anybody read about any plans of maruti about diesel plant expansion?

Very true DD...

[/quote']

The one thing that I never understood is the reason why car manufacturers spend huge amounts of money on creating products and designs when all they could do is log onto discussion fora such as these and get brilliant insights for free.

Very true DD...

[/quote']

The one thing that I never understood is the reason why car manufacturers spend huge amounts of money on creating products and designs when all they could do is log onto discussion fora such as these and get brilliant insights for free.

I completely agree to all of you.

maruti is bringing lot of nonsense vehicles in the same segment and confusing  indian customers.

NO new engines, no new concept, No change in interior built and quality...!

Only SWift was an exception..but again it requires a better built quality and good interiors... maruti is not at all thinking abt this.just playing with the COST factor.

I dont see any value in its RITZ or SPalsh..

Where look at toyota , they have plan for next 15 years in india., scheduled launches ,

When they bought Innova .... Qualis was phased out.