vibhor

Maruti Suzuki to launch 'Ritz' in April 09!!!

I like the boot space of wagon r. you can fit in a lot of stuff. I think thats a major plus point why it still sells. Lack of boot space prevents other hatches from being used as a family car for long trips.

Just curious. Does any other hatch have better boot space?

Haha only boot space nothing else..No rear seat comfort' date=' extremely bad build quality, plastics are cheapest to me, it isnt that stable, worst gear-shift, i dont know why this one is still topseller...I hate this car most in all cars which have been launched till date in India..Its just Maruti tag that is helping and nothing else...I wont buy this even if i get this at 1.5-2lacs..[/quote']

wagonr has a better rear seat comfort than santro,the gear shift is nt good and built quality is nt all that great,but it has the best airconditioner amongst all small cars and plastics are not all that cheap...this car was a very good concept of being multi activity vehicle !!!!

Well i have heard that Splsh will be an expensive hatch may be like Swift or little less than that so dont expect it to be replacement for Wag..

yup the splash (Ritz) is being placed between the wagon R and swift

but all this will lead to over-crowding of small cars in maruti's stable...they should have discontinued atleast 800 after the launch of a-star. but seriously i want the zen estilo to be discontinued beacuse its a black stain on the heritage of old zen which was an excellent small car !!!!

but all this will lead to over-crowding of small cars in maruti's stable...they should have discontinued atleast 800 after the launch of a-star. but seriously i want the zen estilo to be discontinued beacuse its a black stain on the heritage of old zen which was an excellent small car !!!!

A-star is the new alto in europe,M-800 is not being discontinued since the car maker needs it to compete with tata nano....the whole idea of getting so many small cars is to dominate the market

Well Mehul, rear seat comfort was better but with older wagonR and not the current one as its now claimed as 5seater but not even one can sit in comfort, and plastic quality was also better with previous one but current one has cheap plastics..And Overall it isnt good car..It doesnt worth 3-4lacs..

to RAJEEVRAJ- i10 has better boot space than wagor r at 225l than wogon r's 222l

Frnds i am eagerly waiting for a star to come in top 10 selling car ...but its been three months and still no place for a star in top 10 which is marutis most aspirated car as all were waiting for it most eagerly..

is it going the same way as estilo ..I WUD B HAPPY IF IT HAPPENS AS CAR IS RIDICULOUS IN TERMS OF PRACTICALITY

when i10 was launched it hit the top 10 chart the same month..

i hope buyers who trusted maruti for its claim of 19kmpl bought it for that ...but now when actual figures r no where near people r giong for more practical chioces ..

A STAR F.E.IS BETWEEN 12-13KMPL AS AGAINST MARUTIS CLAIM OF 19KMPL

ritz, is going to be placed between swift as i already said in earlier post, with the same DDIs engine and petrol 1.2L new engine to be placed like swift in this car, europe version has airbags and abs on its top end model, so we might be able to get that as option but nothing confirm in this though, plastics quality is to be superior to its all existing models on this ritz.

Well i have read that this will be roomier than Swift and have better plastics but still they will remind you of most maruti cars like steering, gear-knob, etc..

And when Astar Zxi is with airbags, abs, integrated audio as like swift, this will definately come with all those features including A.C.C like swift and also with diesel..

But, Fiat international will be prompt to collect its money in case of patent copies. Also, if Fiat International makes a salary hike to all its employees, it wont reflect in Fiat India, not even in the Management level.

Lisa11

Great Auto Insurance

From where does this FIAT came in between?smiley1.gif