viveksonkhla

Checklist of an Indian car buyer

Lately, lot of my friends have been seeking advice over car purchases from me (somehow they kind of trust my skills on this smiley2.gif ). During the entire process of visiting different car brand shops I had pretty funny and angry experiences. There were even instances where people would ask all sorts of stupid questions from the salesmen which would have the poor salesmen running for cover or covering their face and hiding a big smile over the stupidity.

Here is a list of some of the questions I found really interesting to share. But at the same time I was amazed at the kind of factors Indians consider while making decisions on our Cars.

So here we go to make a list of some great Indian questions.

And for fun I have named this "Checklist of an Indian car Buyer".

Good Topic!

Vivek , Kindly avoid multiposting!Use the 'EDIT' Option instead!..What all you need to say,say it in your one post ,or max 2!Thanks! smiley1.gif

MODS Kindly merge the threads!:-)
vibhor2008-12-04 13:01:22

Good Topic!

Vivek ' date=' Kindly avoid multiposting!Use the 'EDIT' Option instead!..What all you need to say,say it in your one post ,or max 2!Thanks! smiley1.gif

[/quote']

Sorry Vibhor,

Ab yeh sab ek sath yad nahi ata ......phir bhi koshish karta hoon.

Cheers smiley2.gif

Good Topic!

Vivek ' date=' Kindly avoid multiposting!Use the 'EDIT' Option instead!..What all you need to say,say it in your one post ,or max 2!Thanks! smiley1.gif

[/quote']

Sorry Vibhor,
Ab yeh sab ek sath yad nahi ata ......phir bhi koshish karta hoon.

Cheers smiley2.gif
No Problem!But still you could use 'Edit' option!Anyways..take care of it from next time!Enjoy!smiley1.gif

1. How many people can be seated? Can three be seated in the back?

2. What is the boot space? Will my big suitcase (read as the one Indians take to US :)) fit in?

3. What is the ground clearance? Very important for our roads and bumps.

these questions appear in any buyer's mind but maybe it sounded funny to him, that customers asked the SALES guys these questions, which is obviously foolish/funny because its quite obvious that sales guy will support the product!