vikram singh

i want to buy a new car

Hi Vikram, welcome to the forum. Do read already existing threads on similar query, lot has been discussed.

Anyway, what are your main requirements? If you would be seating 2-4 people onboard, check out the new Maruti A-Star, its a nice car with exceptional Fuel average.

If this is out of your budget, then out of the choice you have mentioned, Santro & Spark appeal the most. There are fabulous discounts/schemes on both the cars, buy the one you like & which gives the maximum benifit/discount.

hey vikram singh i think u can go for the spark as i think it is best!

hey pimotri u can look at the ford fiesta as it fits your budget because of the discount period right now!!

hey vikram...u havent given us details about specific requirements..between the spark and santro its a difficult choice.both have great discounts on them right now..the spark has the added advantage of GM's 3 yr maintenance plan..you basically have to just pay for the fuel..as for the cars themselves, i would lean towards the santro..its been around a long time but it still does most things better than the spark...have a look at them,TD them and pick one that suits you the best.both are good cars.

@vikram-spark makes sense.Great offers,loaded with features,GM warranty i think its the clear choice.

@pimotri-fiesta is the best choice,but if space is a major concern logan would do better.

Hello!Vikram and Pimotri welcome to ACI forums!

@Vikram ,Plz specify your requirements in a bit detail so that we can help you to choose the best car, anyways, in your given budget i would suggest you the spark because its the best car available in this budget.smiley1.gif

@Pimotri : Hello, Please read Rules in 'announcement' sec. of forum before posting, and start a new thread for your quiery with bit detailed requirements!Thanks! smiley1.gif

vibhor2008-12-08 11:00:34

Hello!Vikram and Pimotri welcome to ACI forums!

@Vikram ' date='Plz specify your requirements in a bit detail so that we can help you to choose the best car, anyways, in your given budget i would suggest you the spark because its the best car available in this budget.smiley1.gif

@Pimotri : Hello, Please read Rules in 'announcement' sec. of forum before posting, and start a new thread for your quiery with bit detailed requirements!Thanks! smiley1.gif

[/quote']

it looks like, we suggest to continue the existing threads for some and open new threads when they try to post in existing threads! just kidding! smiley2.gif

hi friends i am planning to buy a new car my range is from 3 to 3.5 lacs on road.i have short listed 3 cars that are spark1.0ps ' date='santro xing gl and alto lxi.

pls share your reviews.smiley36.gif
[/quote']

Spark and Santro will be my suggestion too, will be inlcined a point more towards to Spark as its a newer model compared to Santro. but yes, like someone said Santro has made records!

Alto is dead - no comments!