Howie

Revving up.....

Hola senors and senoritas!! This is my first post in this forum. Im a rubber-burning car and bike lover from Lucknow. My favorite car movie would be Gone in 60 Seconds(Nick Cage, Robert Duvall) and my favorite car would be a Mustang GT!

Im am a bit late in joining this awesome forum cause I was so involved in speed-testing a Pulsar 200, I broke my leg in the incident which translates to plenty of time on the net to pursue my passion...lol. Well, Carpe Diem as some sloshed bloke said in a Roman distillery. Here I am, and I hope to prove myself a worthwhile member. Youll be seeing me around..

Adios till next time!!

Hi bro.......welcome to this happening auto forum.......i am sure you will enjoy and rock in this forum.......well i felt very bad after reading about your accident..........well no worries i wish you recover soon from it .......keep enjoying and posting your views ............cheers.........sumit

Heyy... I appreciate the warm welcome, bro. Don't worry 'bout the leg, motorheads like me wear like a war wound, nothing to be sniffed at. I'm just waitin' to for it to heal up so I can straddle my bike again(laughing). On a better note, I'm really chipper' over Audi TT Coupe. I saw the car's review on Auto Show on CNBC 18, you should've heard the growl of it's engine....sweet symphony!!! Check it out, bro!!