sarabjeet

buying a corolla

hi guys

i am selling my honda and buying an 2004 corrolla 1.8 G

i plan to put a CNG kit in it which i will remove it from the honda

i did a bit of bargain and brought the guy down to 4lakh rs for the corolla , the car is single owner , done 85,000km , full insurance and sratchless without any dents.

is it woth buying that baby or are there any other options ?

In my way of looking at things any car is 4 (or is it almost 5) years old, and has done 85,000 km is likely to start costing you for maintenance after another 25,000km and /or two years. So you keep this in mind. The fact that the car is unmarked only indicates meticulous (and lucky) ownership. But father time is the friend of nobody.

Special design rear view camera perfect for TOYOTA

David Q
Email: david@gracegd.com
MSN: david2008gd@hotmail.com
www.gracegd.com  

I second Sgiitk & B.S., One should not buy a car which is driven more than 50k & it will give load of maintainance. So overall cost of ownership will be same. Try  to get the car which has run lesser kms. All the best.

In my opinion - the corolla has built quality that's a notch above other manufacturers. The car you're looking at does have substantial mileage on it - but if its well maintained - it will easily go another 50-60K km without problems.

Take a look at the service history of the car if available. Things like the mileage when the clutch was overhauled are a good indicator of how the car's been driven.