FuelRunGod

Which one is you?

What do you prefer?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

Being a jedi, I drive using the force. Unfortunately my study of the force has didnt have balance in its syllabus, so I havent quite mastered the art of riding a bike. My vote goes to the 4-wheelers, but perhaps if I learned to ride, it would change.

launch.png

LOL! then you havent taken a 130mph power slide corner in a sports bike, no car even the rally ones can give one an adrenalin rush as bike would, if you have seen the famous Laguna Seca corkscrew, try taking that with a car and then a bike, the bike is instant white knuckle thrill as compared to the car which is too sanitized.

the bike is instant white knuckle thrill as compared to the car which is too sanitized.

I can imagine. I got an adrenalin pump just trying to navigate the streets of Mumbai on two wheels at one point of time. Needless to say, scared me to death and I dont like two wheels ever since.

FRG
FuelRunGod2007-08-21 12:37:20

A car if Im driving, and a bike if someones around to ride it for me. Really long rides on bikes can get taxing. Also, you cant enjoy your music on a bike. Drivings great, especially for a place like Mumbai. The four-wheels get my vote. :)

A 4 wheeler for sure - a two wheeler is for those who are juvenile or those who are old pretending otherwise

I am Juvenile, I am old pretending otherwise, and everything you say, but I just love Cafe Racers

FRG You should have provided a BOTH option for those who cannot decide like me smiley36.gif

Well i love driving cars Especially long distances. But in the cities especially in bangalore i prefer bike. Easy to travel and easy to park... :)