CYRUS43

INDIGO "VISTA" Spied!!

Here are some pictures of the Indigo Vista undergoing testing at Coimbatore.

Due credit to VIBHOR who had already posted this but due to technical issues, i am reposting it.

Due credit to the original forum host.

031220082123gu2.jpg
w800.png

031220082124qw1.jpg
w800.png

031220082126ry3.jpg
w800.png

interiors are same as Vistas except steering as it seems to be black with better grip and leather knobbed...But rear seems odd from these pics..Tata said that Idigo Vista will not look like just an extension of Indica Vista but will look proper sedan...from these pics i dont think so but still lets wait and watch..

Anyways anybodys knows the approx launch period of this one

THANKS CYRUS!

...n archit thanks to you too!

Well, this car is heavily disguised, so can't comment much on its exteriors!

..but its bonnet is lookin quite short!...

@vineet, this is Indigo only, XYLO Is a SUV!

See carefully, its inst. cluster is in between, just like one in Indica Vista! :-)

Indigo CS in vista plaform may not come as the price will be higher and the tagline a sedan for hatch price won't be valid also the CS is going popular now and has no discounts unlike other sedan versions(normal).

@Spearhead you are quite curious of the launch of all new cars!

i saw your similar post for the MSIL's Ritz as well... Planning to buy a new one?

This car looks pertty decent to me lets hope it looks better than what the pics.

I don't quite look it. Head on,  no one would be able to identify whether it's indica or indigo. Fiat has done a good job in this case with the linea and punto making them different.

when is it going to be launched?

any info vibhor?
Hi spearhead! Its due in March only, if not then definately April but as you said that you have already booked i20 so i don't think theres any thing to worry about it, because its really a nice car and best in its segment. smiley1.gif

Well i think that production version will look better and this is just photoshop job and this Tata will surely look much better than Dzire..And the front look of this one in the image looks stunning..
What else can be better than this in production version?max to max more slant rear windscreen, Still it will just look like a vista with boot stuck on it, to me, As dZire looks like swift with boot to others.smiley1.gif