CYRUS43

INDIGO "VISTA" Spied!!

Well maybe they do a better job as its already said by magazines and all that Indigo Vista will not be just boot on Vista but much more..

And TV, probably this one will comes with 1.4 FIRE and 1.3VGT Mjd 90Bhp from Linea..

Also if its just boot treatment it doesnt looks that bad and good thing is that it will be spacious like anything and will be priced well so can be Tata's bestseller..

Also to me just a Boot treatment to Vista looks better than a boot treatment to Swift..

Guys

I am an hard core tata lover , i am using Indica Dls 05 model n totally satisfied with no complaints , tata cars are truly  value for money cars i have drown my car in water logged roads of mumbai & difficult terrains as well .

But now i want to change as my car ius 5 yrs old i am deperately waiting for New INDIGO to be launched  .

can  some body give me accurate date of launch n approx price range ?

NO VINEET ITS not xylo there  no doubt  u were right about pics . if u chk it then u will find its some what  like Indica Vista From SIDE , INTERIOR & FRONT

Are you sure this is Indigo?

The dash layout seems pretty similar to that of Xylo pics published on some other forums.

smiley32.gifkindly send some mail to arulinlic@gmail.com regarding indigo vista .smiley19.gif i am much waitingsmiley7.gif for it.smiley2.gif i am going to 1st fresh car owner. also confusionsmiley5.gif between swift and vista,now u r saying indigo vista is comming. wt can i do...make me likesmiley4.gif

Here are some pictures of the Indigo Vista undergoing testing at Coimbatore.

Due credit to VIBHOR who had already posted this but due to technical issues' date=' i am reposting it.

Due credit to the original forum host.

031220082123gu2.jpg

w800.png

031220082124qw1.jpg

w800.png

031220082126ry3.jpg

w800.png

[/quote'] sir please give pucca detail abot indigo vista to arulinlic@gmail.com

is their a death of creativity at tata ?????? like the old indigo its just a boot treatment given to the indica vista !!!!

The point of engineering multiple body styles on a single platform is to lower the costs of production by having as many common parts as possible.  That would also see a reduction in the cost of spare parts.  TATA is selling cars at very affordable prices and therefore let us not complain about Indigo being an Indica with a boot or that there is no creativity in TATA.

no one is ready to give ans' date=' i am going to book dzire 

[/quote']

Even Tata Motors Limited is not ready to give Information on New Indigo. So can members give you information on this?

Even ACI is not disclosing the EXACT DATE of NEW Indigo Launch.Period.

By the way if you want to buy Dzire, go ahead and buy confidently. Its a superb car except for rear seat legroom and loss of grip at high speeds due to soft rear suspension setup.

thank you tan & sude,

i am interested to buy diesel only. because every month i made a trip to visit of my parents in my village near about 350kms away from my office.  why i am afraid for dzire means

1. rear seat comfort which is must for my aged parents and family

2.roomy

3.tilt and height adjustable steering (these r not must for me)

4.fiat and maruti tie up over means service, resale value

5.minimum 10 years usability

any how i need sedan ,suppose if i got dzire after that with in the next 2 or 3 months if indigo vista came means i will b totally upsetsmiley19.gif

KINDLY MAKE ME AS CLEEEARRRRRRRRRR.

but i dont think the vista indigo shud be launched, i think it may launch alongside the nano. it shudnt because it will affect indica vista sales. Indica vista hasnt even sold 10,000 units and tats already launching the indigo vista. It's best for a 2010 launch. Till then even indica vista will become a familiar car