yogeshbhalla007

either purchase satro or spark?

hi all,

i m going to purchase a new car. and i need your review on my choices. i have look for Santro and spark till now and i want your comment on which car i should buy to have a best deal for now and future...i looking for a car in range of 3 to 4 lakh . please suggest me the best option for me..in relation to future maintainance and performance of car.

Thanks and Regards

yogesh bhalla

hi all' date='
i m going to purchase a new car. and i need your review on my choices. i have look for Santro and spark till now and i want your comment on which car i should buy to have a best deal for now and future...i looking for a car in range of 3 to 4 lakh . please suggest me the best option for me..in relation to future maintainance and performance of car.
Thanks and Regards
yogesh bhalla[/quote'] Hello Yogesh!A very warm welcoem to you in AUTOCAR India forums!

Well, If you have budget of 3 -4 lacs then ill simply suggest you to go for the Hyundai i10(check there are already lots of thread on same kind of quiery).

I don't think that it makes much sense to go for santro when its new version, i.e. i10 is already launched!....or i you don't like i10 its the A-Star..otherwise chevy spark!..Its better if you test drive all three the cars and go for one in which you feel most comfy!..but in my personal opinion ill strongly sugget you the i10 or A-Star!All the best!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-12-17 10:41:52

Thanks a lot for the reply .

suggest if i want to purchase between santro or spark ..which one is best for me....because in spark they are giving 3 year of free mantainance and average of that car is around 15 as in camparision satro has an avg of 11-12 and they are not giving some maintaince allowance....what do you say about spark LS it's cheap and available at the rate of 3.18.

does this A-star belongs to maruti group.

thanks....

regards

yogesh .

A-star ZXi comes easily in your budget and has superior engine and FE according to company and you get ABS and airbags too .Buy this if you don't bother about the rear space but then even sparks doesn't deliver that much space.

WagonR is outdated and the gear shift and engine is poorer than a star test drive both of them and i10 era back to back and see which one gives you more satisfaction.

Even I am 6'1'' but still I have enough head room in my Zen and A-star won't impact you comfort as ZXi gets height adjust seats.

well i think you should consider Astar, i10 and spark...

Test drive all and than see what is good to you...

Spark is comfier than A-star, thats what i read in Autobild and also its having better ride and handling but Astar has better engine and FE...

You choose what you want..Just check out all 3 and probably you should get your answer...

You have the parameter in your brain what your most important requirement then second and judge is that way .

Mine is like good buy ,good looking ,Fe ,then  maintainance ,performance,then  accessories.so on. 

ok .....what do you suggest of taking an old wagnoR from Maruti true value shop...is it trusty to buy a car from there.......because as in next year many new model will be launched then y shd i go wd the old one.........so i m planning to buy a second car for some time period go for a good car like swift......what do u suggest..

Best way to buy used car is to by directly from seller..

Well you can get quality cars from truevalue but they are expensive..

I would suggest to extend a budget little and to go for i10/A-star/Vista as also this month you can get some good discounts..

See, waiting for a new launches, is the endless process. Every year you will have atleast 5-6 launches. More options will confuse you more and will delay the process. Better idea is to buy latest car on the day you want it. Go for i-10, it is best option in your budget. By choosing I-10, you are not wrong with any issue related to the car & company. However if you want to buy second hand car, go for basic cars like M-800, Alto which is 4-5 years old. Try your hand on it, sell it when you are comfortable with least depreciation. Higher the amount invested in second hand car, higher will be the depreciation. The car depreciate at lower rate after 5-6 years of use. But see that car is driven for lower kms and mintly maintained, otherwise you will end in buying someone else's botheration.All the best.

hi..

i got one offer from maruti true value, gugoan, there is maruti esteem VXI , model 2002, 37000km run, and they are demanding a money of Rs2lakh, they have changed all the 5 tyres of a car.....car is looking in good condition.....

i want you suggestion ...that whether it's worth to buy it or should i look it to others offer.....

and do you have any info about tata NANO. and when it will launched.

please reply ASAP.

Hi, yogesh, 2.00 lk is too high price for 7 years old esteem. I think it has old look, just like M-1000. How it is possible to identify 37k kms only in 6-7 years. Try to get the histrory of the car from service stations.. I will definitely reject this deal. However if you feel, it is in mint condition inside out, try to negotiate a lot. Don't pay more than 1.5 to 1.7 laks.

For Nano, it is not sure about availability. So it is not worth waiting. All the best.

Yogesh, dont break your head too much on deciding a car.

I feel, you drive a car, see how much happy it makes you to be in one and then check other paramenters, as far as i have read your comments and remarks, i would definately suggest you to go for the sprak!

Decent mileage, Free maintainance for 3 years and comes with A/C, Power stearing, Power windows, rear defogger, wiper and is good in build quality!